First Recording
Hemlok
Jun 7 2007, 04:22 PM
GMC:er
I recently ordered a cable off ebay with one end 1/4" and the other 1/8" just received it tonight, and I love it biggrin.gif

Before i worked out how to record, i connected my amp to my computer and used it as speakers and boy did it sound great. I always used to try and record little riffs and licks i make with my mobile phone or mp3 player, but unfortunately the sound quality is crap.

So for my first recording, I just played c minor pentatonic scale over a few minor chords.

This is it, it is small but I am tired and about to go to bed. Listen if you want to.

If your ears bleed don't say i didn't warn you! laugh.gif

Attached File  ABc_Minor.mp3 ( 591.06K ) Number of downloads: 255

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Jun 7 2007, 04:26 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 7 2007, 09:17 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Jun 7 2007, 11:22 AM) *
I recently ordered a cable off ebay with one end 1/4" and the other 1/8" just received it tonight, and I love it biggrin.gif

Before i worked out how to record, i connected my amp to my computer and used it as speakers and boy did it sound great. I always used to try and record little riffs and licks i make with my mobile phone or mp3 player, but unfortunately the sound quality is crap.

So for my first recording, I just played c minor pentatonic scale over a few minor chords.

This is it, it is small but I am tired and about to go to bed. Listen if you want to.

If your ears bleed don't say i didn't warn you! laugh.gif

Attached File  ABc_Minor.mp3 ( 591.06K ) Number of downloads: 255

Don't worry, I have Bandaids laugh.gif

Not bad for a first recording, I remember the first time I tried Recording, there was so much Feedback, my neighbors ears were bleeding. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:37 AM