New Mtp Applications, Put your uploads and requests here
Chris Evans
Sep 3 2009, 01:38 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (maharzan @ Sep 3 2009, 12:01 PM) *
cool.. looking forward to it finally. and this time you mean it? biggrin.gif

lol, I am sorry about the delay here, but yes, its for REAL smile.gif

QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Sep 3 2009, 01:35 PM) *
Did Chris say that he will decide about the groups? That means that we can't chose who is going to be mentored, we will just get the list and start MTP.

no, everyone will get the Instructor of their choice, I will just post a formatted list to make it easier to read smile.gif

There are a couple of Instructors that were requested but at the moment are not able to take part, but those members also put other choices smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 3 2009, 03:00 PM
GMC:er
BOOYAH!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 3 2009, 03:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Sep 3 2009, 01:38 PM) *
no, everyone will get the Instructor of their choice, I will just post a formatted list to make it easier to read smile.gif

But we need to chose only 5. Is that correct? I thought you will decide which 5. I am saying this because I have more than 5 requests for MTP

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
duendezillo
Sep 3 2009, 03:54 PM
Learning Roadie
hi everybody!!!

I'm sooooo.... stressed out! I just found out that today it's 'decision day'. The funny thing it's that I dreamt last night that I was posting my cv with more detailed info just today!! Crazy...

Ok so, I decided that I would apply for Pedja Simovic as Instructor. (I'll send him my cv right now)

The decision would be in your hands very soon gentleman.

Thanks to all the Mtp staff again, specially to uncleSkillet for his recent guidence.

duendezillo

+Quote Post
Fusar
Sep 3 2009, 04:16 PM
O oh.... I really want to apply, and I'm preparing a video right now, but I'll have to take the bus in about an hour and I'll be back at eleven o'clock this evening...I don't know when I'll post my video but for sure today. Hopefully, Chris you will count me in :S
(as you may have read before I wanna apply for Ivan Milenkovic or Gabriel Leopardi...)

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Sep 3 2009, 04:38 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Sep 3 2009, 03:38 PM) *
But we need to chose only 5. Is that correct? I thought you will decide which 5. I am saying this because I have more than 5 requests for MTP

to begin with we thought that 5 would be about the right number as a maximum, but some Instructors (yourself included) had more than 5 applications and expressed a wish to be able to mentor all that applied for the first phase, if Instructors are happy to look after more than 5 students for this first phase then that will be fine, it is entirely up to you smile.gif

QUOTE (Fusar @ Sep 3 2009, 04:16 PM) *
Chris you will count me in :S
(as you may have read before I wanna apply for Ivan Milenkovic or Gabriel Leopardi...)

no problem smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Fusar
Sep 3 2009, 05:20 PM
Thanks Chris smile.gif
Recorded myself (not happy with it, but hopefully enough for MTP application today ;-)) and made a YT-Account, which you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/user/fusarGMC
I'm uploading a video atm, but have to go now to catch my bus...but in a few minutes you will be able to watch a first video from me, I let the PC running ;-) see you soon! I'll upload the rest by eleven o'clock

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 3 2009, 06:32 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/J_X6kfE80Co&r...am><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/J_X6kfE80Co&r...lepage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This post has been edited by Jesse: Sep 3 2009, 06:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 3 2009, 06:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Sep 3 2009, 04:38 PM) *
to begin with we thought that 5 would be about the right number as a maximum, but some Instructors (yourself included) had more than 5 applications and expressed a wish to be able to mentor all that applied for the first phase, if Instructors are happy to look after more than 5 students for this first phase then that will be fine, it is entirely up to you smile.gif

Excellent Chris. Thanks for this information smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 3 2009, 06:38 PM
That'll become a big group Emir!:D

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fusar
Sep 3 2009, 09:07 PM
So, finally my upload cool.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_X6kfE80Co
Edit 10:17 PM: Here another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSdCezwikxY
I planned to add "Smoke On The Water" as well but I do not have a "good" take now...
I know I'll have lots to do to improve my playing as you can here laugh.gif , hopefully someone will mentor me smile.gif

This post has been edited by Fusar: Sep 3 2009, 09:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:31 AM