Everything Wrong With Metal In One Song
Todd Simpson
Jun 8 2019, 06:14 AM
GMC:er
Too many blast beats, no dynamics, non stop belch/puke vocal, it's all there. To each his own and i"m sure many folks think this is just brilliant. Personally I can't stomach it. The lead is decent but even that doesn't save it. Is it just me?
To be fair, about 3.5 minutes in, it sounds like a different song starts. It's so disjointed from the main song that it feels tacked on.If it would have been integrated in the song, Id' like this track.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 8 2019, 06:15 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 8 2019, 07:30 AM
GMC:er
To me 2 main things killed the vibe, vocal being too upfront and no sense of sections inside the song (bridges, pauses etc.).

But yeah they did pull-off the intro well, the outro could have been just as nice if the vocals were mixed proper.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jun 8 2019, 08:21 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adam
Jun 8 2019, 10:19 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 8 2019, 06:14 AM) *
Too many blast beats, no dynamics, non stop belch/puke vocal, it's all there. To each his own and i"m sure many folks think this is just brilliant. Personally I can't stomach it. The lead is decent but even that doesn't save it. Is it just me?
To be fair, about 3.5 minutes in, it sounds like a different song starts. It's so disjointed from the main song that it feels tacked on.If it would have been integrated in the song, Id' like this track.

It makes my ears bleed. And I only watched a small fragment...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:26 PM