Mobile Gaming (call Of Duty) On Android
Todd Simpson
Dec 4 2019, 08:52 AM
GMC:er
I"m really impressed with the quality of the Mobile Phone Version of Call Of Duty. I've tried it on my ancient iphone 6s and it runs great on android phones too. Hard to believ this used to take a full game console or computer. Now, your phone can run it and it's free!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 3 2020, 05:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Someone at work was talking about how good this is today, so I've downloaded it and had my first play.

It's a nicer experience than pubg mobile Mkid73 if you want to add me.
It'll be a while before I'm worth having on your team though!!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Potsau
Mar 4 2020, 12:12 AM
Wow thats great graphics. Cant imagine how the controls should work. Im the mouse Generation. Better Play with that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 4 2020, 01:00 AM
It's pretty amazing for a mobile game eh? I wash kinda shocked that the graphics were so good. Fun also smile.gif

I"m

RG7620

Of course smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Mar 3 2020, 12:50 PM) *
Someone at work was talking about how good this is today, so I've downloaded it and had my first play.

It's a nicer experience than pubg mobile Mkid73 if you want to add me.
It'll be a while before I'm worth having on your team though!!!!

Im the mouse generation as well smile.gif Or playstation generation. This works by just touching the screen. You can set up the fire to be automatic when you site a target. So it can be move and site target mostly.

QUOTE (Potsau @ Mar 3 2020, 07:12 PM) *
Wow thats great graphics. Cant imagine how the controls should work. Im the mouse Generation. Better Play with that.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:45 AM