4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Muris & Band Live, From City Pub,Sarajevo,Bosnia July 19 2007
Muris Varajic
Aug 8 2007, 03:21 PM
Instructor
Thanks Pavel,appreciate it!!

Nick,yeah that's my bro Haris on bass smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Aug 8 2007, 03:22 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Pavel, does your bank let you make electronic transfers like IBAN/SWIFT to other European banks (think it only works on Europe)? Might be a way for you to order from Muris (CD Baby though is US)- and possibly get round the credit card/paypal thing. I use it and my Spanish bank doesn't charge me to do it. My English bank doesn't charge if I do it but does if I ask them to set the transfer up.

Just a thought

Cheers,
Tony

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 8 2007, 03:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Aug 8 2007, 04:22 PM) *
Pavel, does your bank let you make electronic transfers like IBAN/SWIFT to other European banks (think it only works on Europe)? Might be a way for you to order from Muris (CD Baby though is US)- and possibly get round the credit card/paypal thing. I use it and my Spanish bank doesn't charge me to do it. My English bank doesn't charge if I do it but does if I ask them to set the transfer up.

Just a thought

Cheers,
Tony

Cool idea Tony but unfortunately I don't have any copies,it's all at CdBaby sad.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 8 2007, 03:40 PM
Instructor
I can do the transfers like that, and i DO get charged for that!! I'll see if i can get the CD that way! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

+Quote Post
Street Musician
Aug 9 2007, 12:56 PM
GMC:er
I didnt know you could sing ohmy.gif Awesome guitar playing. Not my style though.

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 9 2007, 01:06 PM
Just had a listen to a couple of your songs and I reakon Blue Note In A is bloody sweet, I would love a lesson that sounded like that... especially considering we dont really have any slow lessons (I dont think)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
betschart
Aug 9 2007, 02:27 PM
QUOTE (Hungus @ Aug 9 2007, 08:06 AM) *
Just had a listen to a couple of your songs and I reakon Blue Note In A is bloody sweet, I would love a lesson that sounded like that... especially considering we dont really have any slow lessons (I dont think)

Yes, the Blue Note In A was really great; I liked that one a lot. Nice performaces too!

--------------------
Epi LP Custom (Bare Knuckle Black Dogs)
Cheap Strat Copy
Taylor Baby Acoustic
Some pedals & a Pod XT Live
Fender Hot Rod DeVille

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 9 2007, 04:11 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys!!
Glad you like it,Blue Note in A is one of my favs too! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
misterj
Aug 9 2007, 06:21 PM
Muris, can i be like you when i grow up? amazing. while my guitar gently weeps.. thats what happens when skill and soul collide. when i saw it, i too gently wept. laugh.gif jokes aside, it was amazing. also, id like to see a review of the prophecy 2. is that all you ever use? it seems to sound great. didnt know you could get such good tone without tubes. (just my opinion)

This post has been edited by misterj: Aug 9 2007, 06:22 PM

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 9 2007, 07:00 PM
Moderation Policy Director
The more I leanr the more I think that great tone is at least 50% clean playing - high levels of clean playing at that ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 9 2007, 07:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 9 2007, 08:00 PM) *
The more I leanr the more I think that great tone is at least 50% clean playing - high levels of clean playing at that ...

You are right Andrew! I improve my muting more and more and also i am beginning to LOVE the tone i am getting in my solo playing - and the main thing is muting with right hand! That way you can REALLY work on articulation and phrasing!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 9 2007, 07:07 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 9 2007, 02:03 PM) *
You are right Andrew! I improve my muting more and more and also i am beginning to LOVE the tone i am getting in my solo playing - and the main thing is muting with right hand! That way you can REALLY work on articulation and phrasing!

So buying a Jem and a Carvin Legacy won't make you sound like Steve Vai, but buying a Fender Squier, a Roland Cube, and practicing for like a demon for 30 years will give you a very good chance smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 9 2007, 07:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 9 2007, 08:07 PM) *
So buying a Jem and a Carvin Legacy won't make you sound like Steve Vai, but buying a Fender Squier, a Roland Cube, and practicing for like a demon for 30 years will give you a very good chance smile.gif

Buying equipment like that can only make you loose your motivation! But JEM and Carvin won't help you to sound like Vai - you ARE right here!

--------------------

+Quote Post
misterj
Aug 9 2007, 08:18 PM
yeah, you guys are probably right. i guess im just a gearhead. always searching for great tone.

QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 9 2007, 07:03 PM) *

thanks for the tip!! muting seems to be one of the most difucult things to master. especially on the higher strings. i guess no one could really do a lesson on it, its just one of those things that you have to figure out on your own.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 9 2007, 08:25 PM
Instructor
Yes! There is nothing we can show that can be visible by camera! It's just the feeling you have to obtain with time! Don't worry! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 9 2007, 08:45 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 9 2007, 03:25 PM) *
Yes! There is nothing we can show that can be visible by camera! It's just the feeling you have to obtain with time! Don't worry! smile.gif

And buy lots of gear anyway - I do smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 9 2007, 08:48 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 9 2007, 01:45 PM) *

laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 9 2007, 09:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 9 2007, 09:45 PM) *

laugh.gif You have to waste those millions?? Why don't you buy me one nice Line 6 HD147 Head? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Btw. check that amp - it's really great and really affordable! For both head and Line 6 Cabinet you pay 1750$ at Musician's Friend!

This post has been edited by Pavel: Aug 9 2007, 09:01 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 9 2007, 09:14 PM
Instructor
Thanks folks! smile.gif

MisterJ,regarding to my live tone,Prophesy has one(1) 12AX7 tube but Mesa 2 : 90 has three(3) 12A7 tubes in preamp and eight(8) 6L6 tubes in amp section.
If we calculate that,there are 12 tubes smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 9 2007, 09:18 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 9 2007, 04:00 PM) *
laugh.gif You have to waste those millions?? Why don't you buy me one nice Line 6 HD147 Head? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Btw. check that amp - it's really great and really affordable! For both head and Line 6 Cabinet you pay 1750$ at Musician's Friend!

Can't stand that digital trash - I want a real tube amp!

(That was for MickeM's benefit laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )

Line6 stuff is really cool, but I have the pod already, my next purchase will be a very basic (but not necesarily cheap) tube amp.

Of course I'd love to buy you the Line6 Pavel, but it would cost me at least 1 Lois Vuiton handbag, and i can't afford that as well sad.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:49 PM