3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Guitar Rig 4 Preset Vault, A place for custom presets, related link and info for Guitar Rig 4
Todd Simpson
Apr 7 2014, 09:28 PM
GMC:er
I've been in my TH2 infatuation for quite some time now so I've probably not mentioned this thread as much. sad.gif Looking back through it i really LOVE some of these patches smile.gif Guitar Rig 5 has it's own unique sonic character that I really LOVED for lead work. I like the rythm sound in TH2 better but for some lead bits, still can't beat a good GUITAR RIG patch smile.gif

Please do share some of your presets!! Whether you mod one of these or start from scratch, either way, a great addition to the archive smile.gif Also, try to make a short sound cloud demo for each patch and embed it so that folks can hear the patch before downloading.

Todd

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 5 2014, 08:45 PM) *
How have I never seen this thread? I'll share some of my stuff tomorrow.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mc Nico
Aug 28 2014, 08:07 PM
Learning Roadie
Thank you very much. Very usefull!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 29 2014, 01:13 AM
Happy to help smile.gif Be sure to share your resulting tone/recording in this thread if you would! Also, if you tweak the patches and make them your own, please do share them here! smile.gif

QUOTE (Mc Nico @ Aug 28 2014, 03:07 PM) *
Thank you very much. Very usefull!!!

+Quote Post
krakou
Oct 15 2014, 09:01 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi there,

Happy to have found this thread !

I'm currently fighting with guitar rig 5 to find a decent tone in order to play the "guitar loves piano" lesson.
I've begin with the "rocker git" preset but it's a little bit too harsh and I don't succeed to make it warmer.
Hopefully one of your presets will help me.

At this moment, it sounds like this
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...7685&st=100 (file Guitar_Piano2.mp3 on the page)

Bye

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 18 2014, 03:11 AM
Happy you found it!! smile.gif I've got thread for all the major guitar plugins in my personal board here. Enjoy the presets!!

Many of these presets have an audio preview. Let me know which one you like / use smile.gif Sounds like you are close!

QUOTE (krakou @ Oct 15 2014, 04:01 AM) *
Hi there,

Happy to have found this thread !

I'm currently fighting with guitar rig 5 to find a decent tone in order to play the "guitar loves piano" lesson.
I've begin with the "rocker git" preset but it's a little bit too harsh and I don't succeed to make it warmer.
Hopefully one of your presets will help me.

At this moment, it sounds like this
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...7685&st=100 (file Guitar_Piano2.mp3 on the page)

Bye

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:23 PM