Keyboard Lesson Request, I Giorni - Ludovico Einaudi
Jollygreengiant1
Dec 6 2009, 12:49 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
i couldn’t find a forum concerning keyboard lessons so i guess i will post here. i was just wondering if a piece called I Giorni by Ludovico Einaudi could be covered on the website, i have been attempting to learn this song for a long time, so my hopes rose when they announced a keyboard teacher on the site. In case you haven’t heard this beautiful piece here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhuGfmoIv_M. if anyone had music notation for this piece i would be grateful if they send it to me in a jpeg file biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 6 2009, 12:55 AM
GMC:er
I'm not sure we are allowed to post tabs? All I can say is that there is a tab for it on the internet as I've found one. If I can post on here publicly I will do otherwise you'll have to find it yourselves I'm afraid.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Dec 6 2009, 12:59 AM
Learning Tone Master
I'm quite sure you are not allowed to post tablature to copyrighted music on the GMC forums.

The song is beautiful Jollygreengiant1. I also wish for some more difficult keyboard/piano lessons. It doesn't have to contain the scores of course, like the other famous lessons already existing on GMC. smile.gif
I would try to learn this now ^^

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 6 2009, 03:11 PM
Instructor
It's not allowed to post tabs for copyrighted material. But you can request an "in the style of" lesson or even the actual song but he won't publish the tabs only show you how to play it, which is much better imo

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 06:06 AM