Engl Classic [ 2 ] ** [3.23%]
Bad Cat - Trem Cat [ 2 ] ** [3.23%]
Total Votes: 62
Guests cannot vote 
audiopaal
Dec 8 2008, 11:14 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 8 2008, 11:06 PM) *
Audio do you think it is powerful enough to perform well at large ish gigs. Say up to 1000 people.

Yes, I believe so. smile.gif

It can go pretty loud, plus you could always mic it up in a live situation smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 9 2008, 11:26 AM
GMC:er
I won it lol. You know it was £699 buy it now. I was cheeky and did a best offer of £620 and they accepted it biggrin.gif That is a bargain I think. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Dec 9 2008, 12:06 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 9 2008, 11:26 AM) *
I won it lol. You know it was £699 buy it now. I was cheeky and did a best offer of £620 and they accepted it biggrin.gif That is a bargain I think. smile.gif

Awesome biggrin.gif
Congratulations on your new amp smile.gif

Bargain? That was almost a gift laugh.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 9 2008, 12:09 PM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Dec 9 2008, 11:06 AM) *
Awesome biggrin.gif
Congratulations on your new amp smile.gif

Bargain? That was almost a gift laugh.gif

It's £1400 new for head and 2 x 12" cab biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Dec 9 2008, 12:10 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
MickeM
Dec 9 2008, 12:28 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 9 2008, 12:09 PM) *
It's £1400 new for head and 2 x 12" cab biggrin.gif

Great bidding! ...maybe it's cheap becuause the cab was stripped from speakers or something laugh.gif I'm just saying that because I'm jealouse wink.gif

Congratz on the new amp, I'm sure you can squeeze better tones out of this one compared to the JCM800.

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Dec 9 2008, 12:36 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 9 2008, 12:28 PM) *
Great bidding! ...maybe it's cheap becuause the cab was stripped from speakers or something laugh.gif I'm just saying that because I'm jealouse wink.gif

Congratz on the new amp, I'm sure you can squeeze better tones out of this one compared to the JCM800.

Hehe, don't scare him biggrin.gif

Yeah, I believe you get some great tones as well smile.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 9 2008, 01:05 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 9 2008, 11:28 AM) *

haha. I think I'd die biggrin.gif

What's more they have paperwork to show they've done a service last month and changed the tubes and everything. smile.gif I think this is a real bargain because tubes alone cost a fair bit.

QUOTE (audiopaal @ Dec 9 2008, 11:36 AM) *
Hehe, don't scare him biggrin.gif

Yeah, I believe you get some great tones as well smile.gif

As long as you don't say oh I was pulling your leg they are actually Mesa tones tongue.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jesse
Dec 11 2008, 12:08 PM
Wow.. warmth!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:12 PM