No Upstrokes Allowed Lesson, Kai enters the scene!
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 15 2007, 01:48 PM
GMC Founder
No upstrokes allowed lesson

Europe: No upstrokes allowed lesson

Here is a cool lesson from our new instructor Kai, where he shows some riffs/cool sounding exercises to get your downstrokes going. Enjoy - and welcome Kai! biggrin.gif

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
blindwillie
Jul 16 2007, 09:27 AM
GMC:er
Kris! This is worse than World Of Warcraft. The lessons you put up are just like new instances I just have to do, but I havent' gotten through the first ones yet. The list of have-to-learn lessons just grows.
I'm very close to quit my job, get a divorce and live in an apartment with a couch, a computer, guitar stuff and microwave. And just play. Hate you wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Anastasio123
Jul 17 2007, 06:05 AM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jul 16 2007, 04:27 AM) *
Kris! This is worse than World Of Warcraft. The lessons you put up are just like new instances I just have to do, but I havent' gotten through the first ones yet. The list of have-to-learn lessons just grows.
I'm very close to quit my job, get a divorce and live in an apartment with a couch, a computer, guitar stuff and microwave. And just play. Hate you wink.gif

Lol, now thats wat we all like to hear smile.gif

This post has been edited by Anastasio123: Jul 17 2007, 06:06 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 1 2007, 06:21 AM
I seem to be having abit of trouble with the guitar pro file for this lesson.. Whenever I try to play it a window pops up saying erreur de verification d'etendue and then GP craps itself. Any help with getting this running would be greatly apreciated.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
dynamite_dude
Aug 1 2007, 11:00 AM
The above applies to me aswell!

--------------------
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez RG2550E

Roland Cube 30

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 1 2007, 02:21 PM
QUOTE (dynamite_dude @ Aug 1 2007, 10:00 PM) *
The above applies to me aswell!

Are your warnings in a foreign language too?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kai Muehlenbruch
Aug 3 2007, 02:24 PM
Instructor
Hy guys smile.gif

i am afraid thats a common problem. i am using the newest version (5.02 or so)for my mac. i send a couple of those gp5 files to friends before joining GMC. most of them were using older versions, so i suggest this must be the thing...

for those like me who love freeware, here is a useful tab software that supports gp files
http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/ works on almost all platforms as far as i know...

and could it be that the new demo for gp5 imports the newest files? http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=download

i hope that helps,

cheers wink.gif

Kai

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 3 2007, 02:55 PM
I just bought and downloaded guitar pro so I do have 5.2. When I try to play the file it says "erreur de verfication d'etendue" which is "error of verfication of extent". I can copy intruments into another file but if I try to copy the whole thing it gives me another error of somesorts. So its basically fixed but thanks for the reply anyway smile.gif

Also when is your next lesson going to be, is it going to be some more sweet metal biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:42 PM