Dark Lihgt Collaboration, FINAL MIX AND COMMENTS
Nemanja Filipovi...
Oct 28 2008, 04:02 AM
Singing Instructor
Hi guys.Another one is finished,and it came out great.Every take has his own value and story.All I can say that every one did great.Great does not mean just fas playing and good control.It also means that you tried,give your best,and you are redy to learn more every day.

Attached File  Dark_Light_Final_Mix.mp3 ( 7.03MB ) Number of downloads: 273

Number of participants:10

Order of the takes is in order of upload.So heres the final list:

OrganisedConfusion
skennington
Oxac
enforcer
Toroso
Fatbot
Caelumamittendum
SonofDestiny
Kaznie
kjute

OrganisedConfusion:

Well OC,I think this is great take.Melody is very smart and mature.I like that you followed the melody to some point,and then just did some little bounce of of that round and id sound great and original.
Only thing is maybe to much drive for this one.But every thing else rocks.
Thanks mate.smile.gif

skennington:

Great take mate,I really like that the whole take is in kind of legato mode,and that you made it like a one word story.Very good control there and nice tone.
Second part of the solo is nice too,I like that you decided to go up the range,and give the whole thing more soul.
All in all great take.smile.gif

Oxac:

Very interesting take mate.There is so much that I can hear here.From metal to blues solo,witch is great.I think that you haw a great control of your tone.
But once a gain I love the dynamics of melody progression.God job mate.smile.gif

enforcer:

Wow,I like this one in ever way.Tone is amazing,and melody too.I really like the additional guitar backing sounds,intervals that comes with the main solo melody.
Nothing to add,just great take mate.
Job well done!!!

Toroso:

Well,you chose to go with melody solo,witch is ok.But you haw to work on your vibrato more and tone control.And you haw some notes in the second part that are not in the scale.
Idea is good at the end,just needs a little more work on the technical side of it
I really think that this is great experience for you,and with hard work you will be better on the next collab mate.

FatbOt:

Very good take mate.i like the amount of drive you haw here and the second part of the solo,where you use arpeggios that follow the melody.
Nothing else to add here,great take.smile.gif

Caelumamittendum:

Amazing technique mate.Tone is great too.
Whole melody drives up nicely and has a "soul" of its own.Nothing else to add.Rally good job mate.

SonofDestiny:

One of the best played takes in this collab IMO.But the sound quality was very bad.You need to pay attention on your Input and output signal.That is why I needed to brake volume down a bit.
But playing and phrasing is great here.I can hear that you haw a great control and technical side is great too.
Great take man.smile.gif

Kaznie:

As always mate one of the most original takes,but this time technique and control are a lot better.You haw improved a lot mate.Every thing is great.From Melody to control,and dynamic of the whole thing all together.smile.gif

kjute:

Great speed mate,and great tone as well.I really like this take.Nothing to add on this one.Great ending too.smile.gif

Just a few words.I am amazed by progress of collaboration takes in general.Moust of you participate in my collabs from before,and I just listen to the old ones.Improvement is amazing.Not just in technical way,but more important in composing the solos and there whole presentation.
Great job every body.smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nemanja Filipovic: Oct 28 2008, 01:45 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Dark_Light_Final_Mix.mp3 ( 6.31MB ) Number of downloads: 206

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Oct 28 2008, 04:27 AM
GMC:er
great stuff guys. very good work

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 28 2008, 04:29 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Did I miss the deadline Nemanja, thought I was one of the first to upload.. sad.gif maybe just not good enough?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p;hl=Dark+light

No worries man. No need to remix. I enjoyed playing over the backing. tongue.gif However, comments on the take would be appreciated. smile.gif

This post has been edited by skennington: Oct 28 2008, 04:53 AM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 28 2008, 09:50 AM
Poor skennington. sad.gif You posted just after my stunningly quick take lol. Or Not biggrin.gif I'm sure Nemanja will give comments smile.gif

I enjoyed this one. I went for a lot of drive as I believe it worked for what I was playing. Great backing and thanks a lot for your time Nemanja smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Oct 28 2008, 01:07 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (skennington @ Oct 28 2008, 05:29 AM) *
Did I miss the deadline Nemanja, thought I was one of the first to upload.. sad.gif maybe just not good enough?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p;hl=Dark+light

No worries man. No need to remix. I enjoyed playing over the backing. tongue.gif However, comments on the take would be appreciated. smile.gif

Off course I am gonna remix.smile.gifI am so sorry I did not see the edit you made day after.smile.gif
Will do it wright a way.smile.gif

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 28 2008, 10:50 AM) *
Poor skennington. sad.gif You posted just after my stunningly quick take lol. Or Not biggrin.gif I'm sure Nemanja will give comments smile.gif

I enjoyed this one. I went for a lot of drive as I believe it worked for what I was playing. Great backing and thanks a lot for your time Nemanja smile.gif

No prob mate,great take by your side,I am really amazed by your improvement.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 28 2008, 01:23 PM
QUOTE (Nemanja Filipovic @ Oct 28 2008, 08:07 AM) *
Off course I am gonna remix. smile.gif I am so sorry I did not see the edit you made day after. smile.gif
Will do it wright a way. smile.gif

Seriously man, no worries.. smile.gif I know these things can be a pain when you have this many people. This is why I thank you guys for giving your time and doing them.

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Oct 28 2008, 02:50 PM
Cool collab man, thanks a lot. Had fun jamming to it...

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Oct 28 2008, 04:07 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Wow that's so cool! Some time ago I thought... Comments like "everything is nice" are hard to get, but I did it tongue.gif

Thnx Nemanja biggrin.gif

EDIT: I don't to whine, but Nemanja are you aware of how you spell have? In every comment you say Haw instead of have. Just thought I'd mention it!

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Oct 28 2008, 04:10 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Oxac
Oct 28 2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks Nemanja, great collaboration!

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Oct 28 2008, 04:47 PM
@ Nemanja: thanks for the compliments man smile.gif

@ Kaznie! You really did improve man biggrin.gif Nice stuff holmezzz.

@ Kjetil: best take. You kick ass!

Good job to everyone else! Enjoyed listening to it. smile.gif

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 28 2008, 06:02 PM
Thanks again Nemanja, still jam around with the backing now and then smile.gif Enjoyed all of your takes guys!

+Quote Post
Siggum
Oct 28 2008, 06:29 PM
Nice collab Nemanja, and everyone else.. good job biggrin.gif

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 28 2008, 06:38 PM
Instructor
I think everyone did a really nice job here. Well done guys

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
kjutte
Oct 28 2008, 08:53 PM
QUOTE (SonofDestiny @ Oct 28 2008, 04:47 PM) *
@ Nemanja: thanks for the compliments man smile.gif

@ Kaznie! You really did improve man biggrin.gif Nice stuff holmezzz.

@ Kjetil: best take. You kick ass!

Good job to everyone else! Enjoyed listening to it. smile.gif

Thanks alot for the kind words Nemanja+George. smile.gif

This post has been edited by kjutte: Oct 28 2008, 08:54 PM

+Quote Post
jer
Oct 28 2008, 09:15 PM
That was a fun listen. Good job to all!

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Oct 28 2008, 09:38 PM
Instructor
congrats guys.. nice job

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 30 2008, 04:24 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congratulations guys , you did awesome!! Very good job on mixing Nemanja!! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:42 PM