Next Generation Hum Cancelling Single Coil Pickups, Sound great but look weird
Mudbone
Jan 21 2012, 07:41 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
We all know that getting that true single coil tone without hum is very difficult, if not impossible. Fortunately engineers around the world never cease the pursuit of noiseless single coil tone. The pickups produced by this company looks very promising, even though the looks of them might put some people off. Personally, I like weird looking pickups, mostly because it gets the purists all bent out of shape. Anyhow, check out these pickups and share your thoughts biggrin.gif

ZexCoil Pickups

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 21 2012, 08:20 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I think it looks awesome. Maybe they can replicate a p90 that doesnt hum so bad tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 21 2012, 09:26 PM
GMC:er
I like the look of those as well!! They don't sound too bad either. (Which is always a bit of a bonus for a Pickup!!!)
smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 21 2012, 10:40 PM
Instructor
Looks very interesting, checking Mp3 clips right now - sounds promising ,thanks for a info wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 22 2012, 12:00 AM
Instructor
definitely a good add-on for a strat,

Would have to check them live to see if they live up to the advertisement

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:22 PM