All nighter, All nighter
chainsbroken
Jan 3 2007, 06:44 PM
GMC:er
First Night,
I spent my first night here on GMC. It was awesome!!!!! Practacing scales all night!!!! I really think this is what I've been missing in my journey to learn the guitar. It's going to take alot of commitment and hard work and I am ready for the challenge. Pratice, Pratice, Pratice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Deano
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 4 2007, 08:28 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (chainsbroken @ Jan 3 2007, 08:44 PM) *
First Night,
I spent my first night here on GMC. It was awesome!!!!! Practacing scales all night!!!! I really think this is what I've been missing in my journey to learn the guitar. It's going to take alot of commitment and hard work and I am ready for the challenge. Pratice, Pratice, Pratice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

biggrin.gif I hope you will spend lots of more nights here! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Jan 5 2007, 05:04 AM
GMC:er
Welcome chainsbroken

i hope u achieve your goals cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:33 PM