7 Days Of Coma Acoustic Song(fault Of Time), one of my bands easier songs that we recorded live
AslanMontaz
Dec 13 2010, 03:25 PM
GMC:er
Hey everyone i wanted to hear some feedback about this song that we created its not anything advanced its a simple acoustic guitar with vocals song. Attached File  Seven_Days_of_Coma__Fault_of_Time.wav ( 22.25MB ) Number of downloads: 315

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar is a part of me without it im Disabled
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Dec 14 2010, 12:29 AM
Learning Tone Master
Very nice smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2010, 06:16 AM
Very well done smile.gif What did you use to record? Did you go back for any overdubs?

Todd

+Quote Post
AslanMontaz
Dec 14 2010, 09:27 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 14 2010, 06:16 AM) *
Very well done smile.gif What did you use to record? Did you go back for any overdubs?

Todd

Thanks Todd! we used a zoom Q3 and recorded it live then i tried to add some stuff to it on cubase to make it sound wider and better biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitar is a part of me without it im Disabled

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:54 AM