46 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > »   
What You're Listening Now
Phil66
Jul 13 2019, 10:04 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
https://youtu.be/MT-pbYA4NJk

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anese
Jul 15 2019, 06:47 PM
Learning Roadie
Youtube suggested these to me, and I liked them.

Maybe throat singing is not a death metal thing after all.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jul 15 2019, 11:03 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Anese @ Jul 15 2019, 05:47 PM) *

its a pretty cool technique, there are links to how its done if you google.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 16 2019, 05:09 AM
Try this on for size smile.gif Throat singing, guy with an URHU, plus a Motorcycle gang lead by a descendant of the great Khan, and a very metalish vibe.

QUOTE (Anese @ Jul 15 2019, 01:47 PM) *
Youtube suggested these to me, and I liked them.

Maybe throat singing is not a death metal thing after all.

+Quote Post
Anese
Jul 17 2019, 02:54 AM
Learning Roadie
Haha seeing that MRI was really entertaining.. it amaze me how scientists react to understand and study musical things.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jul 16 2019, 12:03 AM) *

its a pretty cool technique, there are links to how its done if you google.

Yea that made my morning Todd, Thanks biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 16 2019, 06:09 AM) *
Try this on for size smile.gif Throat singing, guy with an URHU, plus a Motorcycle gang lead by a descendant of the great Khan, and a very metalish vibe.

This post has been edited by Anese: Jul 17 2019, 02:55 AM

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 20 2019, 03:26 PM
Went to se this guy (Ben Waters) last night. Great show if you like Boogie Woogie Piano!!!! Unfortunately he's retiring at the end of this year. He's played with just about everyone and anyone over the years. check out benwaters.com for more info!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 22 2019, 02:44 AM
Very Retro vibe. Been listening to ancient Dokken tunes. Always appreciated George Lynch. The club in this vid, the MELODY CLUB, I cant find any info about it. Anyone ever heard of it? Was it a small club in L.A.?

THE HUNTER : Dokken
IT'S NOT LOVE: Dokken
I've started seeing lots of guys on youtube playing covers of old Dokken tunes. This guy from Japan does a good job on this one.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 31 2019, 02:48 PM
Instructor
This album...

smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mertay
Aug 21 2019, 01:40 AM

Share more music or be punished laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 21 2019, 10:43 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Mertay @ Aug 20 2019, 04:40 PM) *
Share more music or be punished laugh.gif

By your command biggrin.gif Stacie and I are going to see these guys next week at the Alaska State Fair.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 22 2019, 05:38 AM
One of the good ones. smile.gif At least for folks that like symphonic metal. Or "Wedding Dress Metal" smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Sep 1 2019, 06:10 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Sep 6 2019, 10:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 9 2019, 10:34 AM
Learning Rock Star

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 11 2019, 06:23 AM
Hail Stan is awesome and they are showing us how to make a living without being signed to a record lable. They started their own lable and now release their own records. Of course, it took 10 years or so smile.gif But hey, it takes what it takes.
Here is the amazing yvette young without her guitar. No djent, no tapping, just a piano and a drummer in this video. She is just astounding imho. Guitar or Piano, truly a gifted player.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 9 2019, 05:34 AM) *

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 11 2019, 01:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 11 2019, 07:23 AM) *
Hail Stan is awesome and they are showing us how to make a living without being signed to a record lable. They started their own lable and now release their own records. Of course, it took 10 years or so smile.gif But hey, it takes what it takes.
Here is the amazing yvette young without her guitar. No djent, no tapping, just a piano and a drummer in this video. She is just astounding imho. Guitar or Piano, truly a gifted player.

That's impressive for sure! I enjoyed that - thanks for sharing smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2019, 04:53 AM
She really is impressive imho. Not one inch of djent in this but it's still very technical. She is without her usual guitar and doesn't miss it a bit. talented gal!
Todd
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 11 2019, 08:04 AM) *
That's impressive for sure! I enjoyed that - thanks for sharing smile.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 14 2019, 06:55 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I don't know how these guys got 3 albums out before I discovered them but this is a pretty cool lineup with Doug "dUg" Pinnick from King's X on bass and lead vocals, George Lynch from Dokken and Lynch Mob on guitar and Ray Luzier from Korn on drums in the band called KXM.
My biggest impression so far is how much George Lynch has evolved and modernized his playing to expand his guitar vocabulary resulting in some very fresh sounding riffs and solos and also how much the vocal harmonies sound like what you might hear on a King's X album.

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Sep 16 2019, 06:56 PM

+Quote Post
Mertay
Sep 16 2019, 04:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 17 2019, 04:09 AM
At this risk of PIMPING here is the latest release from ANTI M that I'm guesting on playing Lead Guitar and Bass. Mertay was kind enough to give it a listen and critique, I wanted to invite everyone to give it a whirl as a favor to me as I'd love to see what you guys think smile.gif These are just the tracks that I'm playing on. I know life is a busy thing so I appreciate you guys taking the time. I"m always there to return the favor.

This isn't the entire album, just the tracks I'm guesting on.

The Metro (Berlin)
Voices Cary (Til Tuesday)
See me in Shadow (Delain)

Night Time Birds (The Gathering)
Thanks guys!
Todd

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 17 2019, 04:20 AM

+Quote Post

46 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:29 PM