My New Hellraiser
jstcrsn
Oct 2 2011, 02:31 AM
Learning Tone Master
okay , here it finally is, souncheck of my new hellraiser
first off , I was not impressed by the lack of dynamics by this guitar, but did love the gain for metal ( this is my first time with active rolleyes.gif )
so as I talked with my engineer and discovered that you can get a passive and active in the same axe
they just can not interact with each other , so you need to make sure ther is enogh knobs
for me , there were, as I have never tweaked tone on the bridge - I deleted this and ended up with this

bridge is a 81 with volume only the neck is a passive seymor duncan jazz has volume and tone and wired the 3 way as follows
bridge ---------jazz-----------jazz coiltapped so that by a quick slap I can go from shred to blues

all these are on the same amp chanel and you can hear the changes during the slides when i hit the selector
and all the volumes are at ten when I start turning the jazz down and keep the 81 cracked is where it really gets fun( not on this recording

and I also had to put left handed pots in my brand new left handed guitar( they came with right handed pots)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:53 AM