2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Dark Dude Is Safe!
Alex Feather
Jun 22 2012, 08:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 20 2012, 08:43 AM) *
Well.... yesterday I had to break the news to the guys why Dark Dude wasn't in the chat..

I had been contacted and informed that Dark Dude had been kidnapped and he wouldn't be released unless we played really well in the video chat. If we played badly they would start cutting bits off of him and mailing them to us..

We couldn't let that happen so we banded together as warriors and played our hearts out until we secured his release. He still got quite a beating thanks to some wrong notes from some of the students (and maybe me..) but he's alive and well ! biggrin.gif

LOL!!!! smile.gif This is hilarious! You are a hero Ben!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 22 2012, 08:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Jun 22 2012, 08:06 AM) *
LOL!!!! smile.gif This is hilarious! You are a hero Ben!!!

I'm just doing my duty wink.gif

You never know when one of your video chat members may get taken.. be ready to defend !! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:59 AM