Robert Johnson Lessons, Robert Johnson Lessons
Les Paul
Feb 12 2009, 04:35 AM
GMC:er
Ivan, can I please request Robert Johnson style of lessons?

I just joined GMC, and I have been practicing your Slow Blues Solo in B Minor and Delta Blues Level 2. I love them both, and I have been practicing until my fingers are bleeding and nails are worn out (yeah, rock & roll, baby), but I would like to learn more of Robert Johnson style of playing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 12 2009, 09:57 PM
Instructor
Something similar is coming up soon, maybe in a month or so mate. Stay tuned! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 12 2009, 09:59 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Feb 12 2009, 08:57 PM) *
Something similar is coming up soon, maybe in a month or so mate. Stay tuned! smile.gif

Excellent news!!!!
I'll have my Robert Johnson Wiki entry ready by then and will be able to put a Lesson Link on the Wiki page like I have with my other entries!!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 13 2009, 12:53 AM
Instructor
There is one small problem mate. I don't have acoustic guitar anymore sad.gif I'll try to get on to finish that lesson (and delta blues part 3)

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Les Paul
Feb 13 2009, 03:22 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Feb 12 2009, 06:53 PM) *
There is one small problem mate. I don't have acoustic guitar anymore sad.gif I'll try to get on to finish that lesson (and delta blues part 3)

Awesome! Looking forward to that.

Regaring your guitar, *Sigh* too bad we are not in same city, I would have lend you my steel string. Anyhow, I don't care what guitar you use for your lesson. I know it will be bad to the bone. laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:38 PM