Musical Backround
whammysam
Jan 30 2008, 06:39 AM
GMC:er
Hello Pavel, It's a pleasure to speak with you. I am of course a great admirer of you're music, and realise the hard work and discipline that you would have endured to accomplish the level of playing that you've reached today.. Especially as you are so young. My wonder is, did you have any musical influences in you're growing up, eg friends/family.. or did you go at it alone. Thanks, Simon.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 30 2008, 11:24 AM
Instructor
Hey buddy! Thanks a lot smile.gif

Well, i was raised in the family of musicians so music was always a big part of my life. Both my parents and my older brother are professional musicians with finished music academies so to be honest i am the only outsider here biggrin.gif biggrin.gif They don't actually want me to go to music academy and they are partially right because in Croatia i don't have a place to study rock music. So one day i hope to be able to pay myself a GIT in London.

As of guitar - it only struck me at the age of around 11-12. And it was classical guitar - electric came much later so until 15 years i was not much into any sort of rock music. As you can see - 5 years can change a lot smile.gif

Today i can't do anything if i am not listening to music - even when i am studying for exams i have some music playing in the background.

I hope this answers your question m8! smile.gif See you around smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 30 2008, 01:33 PM
GMC:er
Music is key to being a great guitarist. The appreciation of different styles and understanding what the guitarists do in each style can make you a lot better guitarist. Pavel your guitaring is awesome so hopefully I can reach that level one day. I listen to music all the time whether its Blues, Country, Folk, Soul, Jazz, Metal, Fusion, Rock, Classical or Shred music I can't be without music smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:50 PM