> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Argennau's Guitar Diaries
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 1 2013, 06:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Argennau @ Nov 1 2013, 08:49 AM) *
Thank you Cosmin! That was useful! wink.gif

I started your Intervals Etude lesson. It's very nice. laugh.gif

What do you think about this one?
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Avenged-Sevenfold/

I learnt some parts of it, sounds really cool. It becomes very interesting in the 6th video, when I have to mute all strings except 3th and 5th. This chord a bit weird for me. I'm still woking on it. dry.gif

Did you go somewhere to celebrate Halloween? tongue.gif

Hey buddy! smile.gif Those are called octaves - in the 6th video and they are very useful to master as they appear A LOT in every style of music almost, especially in rock and metal biggrin.gif

I was so tired last evening that after the video chat session, I went straight to bed..

This lesson is nice and you will benefit a lot from working on it, but take care not to stray too much - I think that if you focus on this one and on the interval based one, it's more than enough for next week smile.gif Try to record them both and we'll see how you fare, deal? biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Argennau
Nov 3 2013, 11:03 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 1 2013, 06:45 PM) *
Hey buddy! smile.gif Those are called octaves - in the 6th video and they are very useful to master as they appear A LOT in every style of music almost, especially in rock and metal biggrin.gif

I was so tired last evening that after the video chat session, I went straight to bed..

This lesson is nice and you will benefit a lot from working on it, but take care not to stray too much - I think that if you focus on this one and on the interval based one, it's more than enough for next week smile.gif Try to record them both and we'll see how you fare, deal? biggrin.gif

I recognized the octave, I had other problems. I watched again the video few times, after that I recognized I was the stupid again. laugh.gif Somehow I believed he mutes the strings with pinky, and I didn't see he actually pushes the 3th string with that XD
It's good to know these octaves are popular, so thanks again laugh.gif

Ahh I didn't know you teached in video lesson. I missed that dry.gif

I think we made a deal , I try to record it next friday with a tablet rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 3 2013, 11:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Argennau @ Nov 3 2013, 10:03 AM) *
I recognized the octave, I had other problems. I watched again the video few times, after that I recognized I was the stupid again. laugh.gif Somehow I believed he mutes the strings with pinky, and I didn't see he actually pushes the 3th string with that XD
It's good to know these octaves are popular, so thanks again laugh.gif

Ahh I didn't know you teached in video lesson. I missed that dry.gif

I think we made a deal , I try to record it next friday with a tablet rolleyes.gif

Hehe wink.gif Excellent, mate! Let me know when you need my assistance and I am looking forward to see the recording!

+Quote Post
Argennau
Nov 5 2013, 08:55 AM
I found a little interesting thing. I took a break in Sunday, I mean I practiced less than before (just half hour). I didn't practice the lessons, I just do some finger excercises etc. The interesting thing I found myself more focused and balanced yesterday, after I did this break. Maybe I should do this once per week.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 3 2013, 11:37 PM) *
Hehe wink.gif Excellent, mate! Let me know when you need my assistance and I am looking forward to see the recording!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 5 2013, 09:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Argennau @ Nov 5 2013, 07:55 AM) *
I found a little interesting thing. I took a break in Sunday, I mean I practiced less than before (just half hour). I didn't practice the lessons, I just do some finger excercises etc. The interesting thing I found myself more focused and balanced yesterday, after I did this break. Maybe I should do this once per week.

Having breaks is always welcome and it's actually that time when the brain works on putting things together on its own wink.gif Try it once a week and you'll see that it is actually a part of the practice routine.

+Quote Post
Argennau
Nov 13 2013, 09:25 AM
Hy Cosmin!

Sorry I had a little slow down in the last week. I made no video about the lesson because my progress didn't satisfied me. Actually I still have problem with memorising the etude and I miss many notes. I think I can correct these mistakes until weekend.
Anyway it's fun to learn this lesson wink.gif

A few days ago I listened your band and I was surprised you are the singer instead of guitar player ohmy.gif When did you start singing?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 13 2013, 11:17 AM
Instructor
Hey mate, no worries - if you get it ready in the weekend, it is good wink.gif

Regarding singing... started studying in 2008, but frankly I've been singing and imitating characters since early childhood smile.gif Guess it was the right thing to happen smile.gif On the EP the guitarwork was split between me and my bandmate Cezar - the bald bearded guy, as Dan the second guitarist arrived later in the group.

Now with the new album, it's probably going to be the same - split guitarwork in 3 guys and vocals by me and Cezar. Fun times biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Argennau @ Nov 13 2013, 08:25 AM) *
Hy Cosmin!

Sorry I had a little slow down in the last week. I made no video about the lesson because my progress didn't satisfied me. Actually I still have problem with memorising the etude and I miss many notes. I think I can correct these mistakes until weekend.
Anyway it's fun to learn this lesson wink.gif

A few days ago I listened your band and I was surprised you are the singer instead of guitar player ohmy.gif When did you start singing?

+Quote Post
Argennau
Nov 13 2013, 12:33 PM
I found a real trouble. I can't hold barre with my pinky so one part of your lesson sounds awful when I play it. dry.gif
Does it possible to build a stronger pinky finger ?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 13 2013, 12:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Argennau @ Nov 13 2013, 11:33 AM) *
I found a real trouble. I can't hold barre with my pinky so one part of your lesson sounds awful when I play it. dry.gif

Hey mate smile.gif Sure - I'll share some ideas in a video later on - deal? Stay tuned wink.gif

+Quote Post
Argennau
Nov 13 2013, 01:19 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 13 2013, 12:35 PM) *
Hey mate smile.gif Sure - I'll share some ideas in a video later on - deal? Stay tuned wink.gif

Thank you Cosmin! smile.gif

About singing... my friend gave me a package to help inprove singing voice. It's called singing success( by Brett Manning). Have you ever heard about it? I don't know it is useful stuff or just hype and waste of time.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 14 2013, 10:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Argennau @ Nov 13 2013, 12:19 PM) *
Thank you Cosmin! smile.gif

About singing... my friend gave me a package to help inprove singing voice. It's called singing success( by Brett Manning). Have you ever heard about it? I don't know it is useful stuff or just hype and waste of time.

Hey mate smile.gif I have no clue whatsoever - there are a lot of programs on the market, that's for certain, but the two that I know about and that I know are working are:

Estill Voice Training System - www.trainmyvoice.com and the ever popular Zen of Screaming 1 and 2 by Melissa Cross biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 14 2013, 10:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Argennau @ Nov 13 2013, 11:33 AM) *

Here ya go matey:

+Quote Post
Argennau
Nov 15 2013, 06:52 PM
Thank you! I already started the workout wink.gif

I tried it with my middle and ring fingers too, it's awsome! biggrin.gif I can hold barre chords easly, but it seems to me I have to build muscle for my fingers. So I expanded my finger workout with this practice. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Argennau: Nov 15 2013, 07:17 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 16 2013, 08:47 AM
Instructor
Heh biggrin.gif So glad to hear it's working mate! Keep pushing and let me know what sort of changes you feel, ok?

+Quote Post
Argennau
Nov 18 2013, 11:19 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 16 2013, 08:47 AM) *
Heh biggrin.gif So glad to hear it's working mate! Keep pushing and let me know what sort of changes you feel, ok?

At least both string ring, but one of them is still unclean. But it's a good thing after 2 days wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 19 2013, 11:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Argennau @ Nov 18 2013, 10:19 PM) *
At least both string ring, but one of them is still unclean. But it's a good thing after 2 days wink.gif

Hey mate! How's the video faring? Once I see it, I could help out even more smile.gif So please, do share it with me at the current state, deal?

+Quote Post
Argennau
Nov 21 2013, 03:02 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 19 2013, 11:29 AM) *
Hey mate! How's the video faring? Once I see it, I could help out even more smile.gif So please, do share it with me at the current state, deal?

Ookay, I will record it at the weekend smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 21 2013, 04:34 PM
Instructor
Great mate - I'll be around wink.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:42 PM