2 Pages V  < 1 2  
So, My Account Expires In A Couple Of Days...
Jeff
Jul 31 2007, 06:14 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Jul 31 2007, 11:23 AM) *
While you guys have a parker Ibanez battle clearly Jackson, Schecter and Dean and Warwick will sit in the corner smiling because they all know there the best 1's biggrin.gif Congratulations on the New Guitar looks awsome.. i fell in love with another guitar last night.. but no money sad.gif its a warwick Accustic something or other.. its really metal looking biggrin.gif

Oh no! a battle going on here. You have hurt my PRS's feelings! mad.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 31 2007, 06:23 PM
Sweet Axe Jvm smile.gif

Surely no brand is worthy of bragging until they have put out guitars like this ...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 31 2007, 06:39 PM
Lets go fishing!
Really fantastic guitar - ive noticed all the top players useing them wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 31 2007, 07:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 31 2007, 07:23 PM) *
Sweet Axe Jvm smile.gif
Surely no brand is worthy of bragging until they have put out guitars like this ...

Did you put it together in Photoshop? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Jackson and Schecter owners will probably sit in the corner and cry because they can't take part in a battle because of their minority but Andrew and i swear to leave a couple of Parkers alive so you can tear them later! Won't we Andrew?? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 31 2007, 08:18 PM
It looks real... imagine carrying it, actually do you get les pauls like that? That'd be worse....

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 31 2007, 08:19 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 31 2007, 02:26 PM) *
Did you put it together in Photoshop? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Jackson and Schecter owners will probably sit in the corner and cry because they can't take part in a battle because of their minority but Andrew and i swear to leave a couple of Parkers alive so you can tear them later! Won't we Andrew?? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

yeah, we'll leave a couple smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 31 2007, 08:21 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 31 2007, 11:23 AM) *
Sweet Axe Jvm smile.gif

hey whats the difference between the 2nd and the 4th guitar? (from left to right), the pickup colors? tongue.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 31 2007, 08:38 PM
Instructor
Yeah probably! This guitar looks like a good joke! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Jul 31 2007, 08:50 PM
That guitar belongs to Rick Nielson of Cheap Trick. after touring with it hes 3.5 inches shorter.

This post has been edited by Guitarman700: Jul 31 2007, 08:50 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 31 2007, 11:50 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Jul 31 2007, 01:50 PM) *
That guitar belongs to Rick Nielson of Cheap Trick. after touring with it hes 3.5 inches shorter.

lol laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 1 2007, 08:05 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Jul 31 2007, 09:50 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif That's a good one!

--------------------

+Quote Post
JOhn
Aug 1 2007, 09:59 AM
i saw a four or three neck guitar in a book once.

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 1 2007, 10:04 AM
GMC Founder
Ok I have a confession to make - I love Ibanez guitars as well... So I can't take part in the brand massacre! sad.gif

smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 1 2007, 04:00 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 1 2007, 05:04 AM) *
Ok I have a confession to make - I love Ibanez guitars as well... So I can't take part in the brand massacre! sad.gif

smile.gif

Awww .... maybe guitar owners of different makes should all try and get a long together then unsure.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 1 2007, 09:56 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 1 2007, 03:04 AM) *

smile.gif

traitor!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif , lol laugh.gif , i dont blame you. Ibanez has all of us under its Control!! ohmy.gif blink.gif wacko.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 2 2007, 12:48 AM
No seriously that 5 neck guitar is real !

Proof

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 4 2007, 05:35 AM
Learning Roadie
So uhh, I fooled you all again! See, my account expires on the third. The third of september that is! *maniacal evil laughter* .. just realized that myself tongue.gif

But anyway, I got the guitar. I need to raise the action slightly which I will do tomorrow but so far I am very impressed with it.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:59 PM