Nergal Diagnosed With Leukemia!, And needs a bone marrow transplant
The Uncreator
Aug 27 2010, 02:47 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
http://www.behemoth.pl/site/index.php/eng#...e_marrow_donors

Seriously this is a terrible thing. I'm a huge fan of Behemoth and especially Nergal, I just hope he gets the transplant he needs in time.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Aug 27 2010, 03:04 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
As a Pole that must live with "polish celebrity life" I must confess that I don't like the man. He is in a relationship with the biggest "plastic Barbie type pop singer" in Poland, and also participates in the "mainstream celebrity life" with in my opinion is below a proper mans level.
Anyway he should be okay, because he earned hard cash that can buy him health in best foreign clinics, that have very high level of success. Yet many people don't know about such possibilities, and staying under polish social care can cost him his life.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Aug 28 2010, 03:06 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Aug 27 2010, 10:04 AM) *
he earned hard cash that can buy him health in best foreign clinics, that have very high level of success. Yet many people don't know about such possibilities, and staying under polish social care can cost him his life.

Unfortunately, with marrow transplants, it doesn't matter how rich you are...if you can't find a donor, you are finished. Rich or poor.

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Aug 28 2010, 03:30 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
And You tell me that it isn't easier to find a donor when You can travel across the whole world and be a client of any commercial hospital? If there is a donor "for me" somewhere in Alaska, and I live in Bangladesh, than if I have the money, I go to Alaska, if I don't I stay in Bangladesh and wait while time is running out.

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 28 2010, 03:39 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I wish him all the best, and hope everything turns out good!

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 28 2010, 04:06 PM
Instructor
yes, very sad news... I hope he get well. as praetorian said, this is complicated. what I know is, if you get a donor in time, this is not that bad, but if you don't find it... well... you know how the line ends.
also, the biggest donor possibilities are in your own family, if the donor is there, I think it's not that important how money you have.
but Marek is right about that money is always a way. if you don't have it, your possibilities always go down.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 28 2010, 04:34 PM
Well lets not make this a discussion of the technical details. I just wanted to share the news that a musician I and other GMC'ers respect is now facing a life-threatening illness.

I've even looked into putting myself on the bone marrow donor list, Might as well do it since I'm a donor for other things as well.

+Quote Post
Fran
Aug 28 2010, 06:25 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Ouch sad news... I wish him all the best sad.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 1 2010, 02:23 AM
http://www.facebook.com/behemoth?v=wall#&#...o-/433324063404

Nergal is the man cool.gif

He will probably end up curing leukemia by beating the cure out of it laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 1 2010, 08:41 PM
Instructor
i wish him all the best, no one deserves such a terrible illness sad.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Karl-ss
Sep 1 2010, 08:59 PM
GMC:er
Man, I was so broken when I heard this. Hopefully he will get better. He is such an amazing musician.

This post has been edited by Karl-ss: Sep 1 2010, 09:00 PM

--------------------
METAL UP YOURS!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:48 AM