Bt - Neoclassical Solo For Beginners :d
Christophe
Nov 28 2009, 08:55 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey Emir ^^

I'd like you to send me the 100% fast BT please smile.gif

I've 95% nailed the song, and I really enjoyed playing that song, for a while now, it's my finger training because it combines techniques that I must master !

Thanks a lot Emir, cu smile.gif

NB : Oh and I wanted to ask you one question about amp settings, I've a cheap amp and there's 5 buttons : Ovedrive, Clean, Trebble, Bass, and Reverb, I also have a disto pedal (cheap too), can you help me to choose the right settings ? :\)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Christophe: Nov 28 2009, 08:58 PM

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Nov 28 2009, 10:20 PM
Instructor
Go to this topic and you can download the backing from the first post on the thread. This backing was also used for that collaboration.

You can make your sound as clean as possible on your amp, (no overdrive) and use your pedal for distortion. Make 70% gain on the pedal. Then on your amp make treble, middle and bass to about 60%. If your amp overdrive works better than the pedal then try 70% overdrive from the amp with no pedal. You will hear what sounds better smile.gif I can't really say precisely like this but this is what usually works for me. Try different pickup positions on the guitar as well.

Cheers

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Christophe
Nov 28 2009, 11:52 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks Emir I'll try those things smile.gif

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 3 2009, 08:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Christophe @ Nov 28 2009, 10:52 PM) *
Thanks Emir I'll try those things smile.gif

Cheers smile.gif If you get it done post it for the REC program.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:37 AM