How Many Lessons?
Rhoads To Madnes...
Jan 15 2008, 02:33 AM
GMC:er
With so many great lessons here at GMC, how many do you all practice? I have about 2 hours a day I can practice. Should I take on 4 lessons at 30 minutes each a day or 2 at an hour a day etc. How many lessons do you all practice at one time?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
The Uncreator
Jan 15 2008, 02:36 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I focus on one if its something i really need to improve, at most i will do 2 or 3. Maybe about 2-3 hours a day. 5 or 6 hours on the weekend.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 15 2008, 05:14 AM
check out this

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/how-to-practice-guitar.htm

if i'm be you i'm be work on 2 new lesson on last part of your schedule

i'm like beghiber work on warup then like exersizes i'm do 101 lesson for speedpicking and 101 lesson for positional shifting then impovising and then 2 lesson

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 15 2008, 05:18 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Jan 15 2008, 07:19 AM
Hm, some mistakes people make is just playing strictly other peoples material. Whether it's GMC lessons or tabs. I'm not expert on this matter but it helps me. I find playing peoples stuff is great for learning new techniques and new ideas. What I try to do is vary things I learn and try to incorporate it into my improvisions and such.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 15 2008, 11:55 AM
Instructor
It is all relative, I would suggest to you that you practice the video lessons more, and lot of different techniques to become more all-around player.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 15 2008, 03:10 PM
I tend to spend an hour on techniques and I will work on 2 techniques on alternating days so say Monday - alternate picking and Tuesday sweep picking and wednesday alternate etc. I then have an hour of learning songs by some bands I like and try to pick ones that'll help with the techniques I've been learning and then I'll spend an hour writing songs for my band. It works well for me I think.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:34 AM