Introduction
tonyk
Oct 22 2012, 08:23 AM
GMC:er
Just a brief note to introduce myself.Have been playing for about 15 years.Mainly blues, blues/rock.About every 6 weeks I sit in with a mate ( pro) at a pub and play blues.There are some amazing players here at GMC. Hope to improve my skills here.I do practise about 2-3 hours a day though my progress hasnt always reflected this.Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 22 2012, 12:09 PM
Instructor
Welcome man! Let us know how we can help out and we'll gladly assist you wink.gif

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 22 2012, 04:59 PM
Instructor
Hi Tony!! Welcome to GMC! There are many cool things here like Vchat sessions, Collabs, Recs and Mentoring programs. Let us know we can help you. Enjoy the site! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 23 2012, 10:09 AM
Instructor
Hi Tony, welcome to GMC smile.gif

Be sure to check out the video chats of the instructors during the week. We cover different things and usually have a good laugh whilst doing so wink.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41145

+Quote Post
tonyk
Oct 23 2012, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys.Am tempted to join 3 or 4 of the mentoring programs.Is this acceptable or do you guys prefer us to concentrate on one program at a time.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 23 2012, 03:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonyk @ Oct 23 2012, 06:15 AM) *
Thanks for the welcome guys.Am tempted to join 3 or 4 of the mentoring programs.Is this acceptable or do you guys prefer us to concentrate on one program at a time.

There are no rules about this, you just have to do what you think is most useful for you. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 24 2012, 01:37 AM

Get ready to see a spike in your progress smile.gif Jump in the video chat lessons! Come to mine too! smile.gif Saturday @ 5pm.

Todd
QUOTE (tonyk @ Oct 22 2012, 03:23 AM) *
Just a brief note to introduce myself.Have been playing for about 15 years.Mainly blues, blues/rock.About every 6 weeks I sit in with a mate ( pro) at a pub and play blues.There are some amazing players here at GMC. Hope to improve my skills here.I do practise about 2-3 hours a day though my progress hasnt always reflected this.Thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:38 PM