This Week..., little update
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 2 2007, 04:27 PM
GMC Founder
Hey there!

Just a quick note to say I'll be out of town the rest of this week - in hopes to gather some new strength! smile.gif
Still, we will have a bunch of cool updates coming this week.

Lately I have been trying to get many new things happening parallely on the site - and this has resulted in nothing, yet! So I have learned that the bigger bite you take the longer the swallowing (on a second thought, this shouldn't be new to me as the same applies for guitar playing!)

Either way the new features are on their way - you can have a little glimpse of the beta version of the new player here. The player really doesn't have all the stuff I was hoping for (yet) - but you can check out the looping function which should come in quite handy. Oh and the smiley should hopefully be exchanged with a logo when the player goes live! wink.gif ).

Keep practicing!

Kris biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
BalysLTU
Apr 2 2007, 06:06 PM
GMC:er
Awesome looking player you've got there. But if I were you I wouldnt be so interested in upgrading the layout of the site. Its great as it is smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 2 2007, 06:15 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 2 2007, 11:27 AM) *
Hey there!

Just a quick note to say I'll be out of town the rest of this week - in hopes to gather some new strength! smile.gif
Still, we will have a bunch of cool updates coming this week.

Lately I have been trying to get many new things happening parallely on the site - and this has resulted in nothing, yet! So I have learned that the bigger bite you take the longer the swallowing (on a second thought, this shouldn't be new to me as the same applies for guitar playing!)

Either way the new features are on their way - you can have a little glimpse of the beta version of the new player here. The player really doesn't have all the stuff I was hoping for (yet) - but you can check out the looping function which should come in quite handy. Oh and the smiley should hopefully be exchanged with a logo when the player goes live! wink.gif ).

Keep practicing!

Kris biggrin.gif

Looks great Kris smile.gif Enjoy your time away!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Jack the Yak
Apr 8 2007, 10:58 AM
GMC:er
Looks great! The loop feature on that player is infinately useful..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:28 PM