Congratulations Kris!, #1 Guitar Site!
RIP Dime
Nov 3 2006, 09:33 AM
GMC:er
http://www.top100guitarsites.com/index.php3

Congrats on the best guitar site!

I thought ever since I came here this was the best guitar site, guess I'm not the only one biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Nov 3 2006, 01:22 PM
Wow, thats interesting...wonder how they figure the ratings -looks like its ranked by a hit counter.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fretdancer
Nov 3 2006, 06:59 PM
strange thing also is the forums have suddenly gone wildly popular!

last week, the highest number of people on the forums at one time was like 14 or something,

yesterday it was 65

I just logged on and it says the highest number now was 365...at the same time...and at 2.50 am or some such crazy time this morning !!!

I think its because the forums can be read now by non members but its a lot of people suddenly reading.

HI everyone - hope your enjoying it here - come and join us - its cheap to join and great fun.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
its not easy
banging your head against some mad buggers wall.
Variax 300. Pod XTL & Crate amp
some of my recordings are here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergb/

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Nov 4 2006, 07:10 PM
365 at once???? thats sick! honestly, you wonder how accurate those counts are sometimes. My counts at YouTube go up and then back down...how can a "views" count go down?....somebody unviewed it?

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
Nov 6 2006, 07:26 PM
HEHE at last its at the top. Well done everyone!
I have watched it move up the league for the last 18 months!

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
recklessftw
Nov 16 2006, 10:45 PM
That's awesome for GMC!! Way to go Kirs and I can't disagree!

+Quote Post
DavidP
Nov 17 2006, 12:25 AM
Congrats Kris, the site rocks.

+Quote Post
n0x
Nov 27 2006, 04:06 PM
congrats sensai xD

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:15 AM