29 + 1 Extreme Shreder(s) In One Solo...epic Fail
Darius Wave
Aug 30 2013, 12:23 AM
Instructor
Since I've wasted some time yesterday night, I will make some of You watch this even if You don't want to tongue.gif

Some of You already know the situation. Some duuude made a cover of Ben's lesson claiming he plays it faster, one take blah blah...let's check is this true tongue.gif

So...here is a little GMC internal joke (non public video) to release the tension of the situation. Enjoy smile.gif

and here the thread that SpaseMoonkey started when he found it:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...=49882&st=0

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: Aug 30 2013, 12:26 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Aug 30 2013, 03:18 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
When I saw this post I didn't know about the original take from this guy so when I saw the video I couldn't stop laughing. After that I saw the video from Adam Stewart and he did an awesome job on Ben's lesson.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 30 2013, 09:29 AM
Instructor
Yes he did smile.gif But He could pass doing "retranscribtion" etc...All without this is a nicely done job smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 30 2013, 11:21 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Nice biggrin.gif It sounds just like circus music tongue.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Aug 30 2013, 12:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
freakin funny, thanks, I needed to start my day with a good laugh

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 30 2013, 12:28 PM
Instructor
You're wellcome biggrin.gif

Circus You say...it was a name I was searching for biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Aug 30 2013, 12:37 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Aug 30 2013, 02:18 AM) *
When I saw this post I didn't know about the original take from this guy so when I saw the video I couldn't stop laughing. After that I saw the video from Adam Stewart and he did an awesome job on Ben's lesson.

He must be doing something right, if people start posting parodies of his videos. cool.gif

This post has been edited by HungryForHeaven: Aug 30 2013, 12:37 PM

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 30 2013, 12:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Aug 30 2013, 11:37 AM) *
He must be doing something right, if people start posting parodies of his videos. cool.gif

Ha ha smile.gif Have You ever seen Petrucci Rock Discipline parody ?smile.gif Similar thing biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Aug 30 2013, 01:07 PM
GMC:er
ROFL! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Hilarious! laugh.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 30 2013, 04:03 PM
Good, at least u haven't ruined my favorite playing solo , only the another part laugh.gif And he made this intro, like he's playing in Metallica ohmy.gif

Must say you have a l0ot of spare time, young man tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 30 2013, 04:04 PM

+Quote Post
Mertay
Aug 30 2013, 05:03 PM
lol!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 30 2013, 06:45 PM
Instructor
To be honest...I have no free time at all but sometimes I feel...I just have to do this biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 30 2013, 07:07 PM
Haha Classic Darius!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:15 AM