3 Inches Of Blood - Fire Up The Blades!
The Uncreator
Jun 26 2007, 11:33 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...des!_Review

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jul 8 2009, 10:59 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 27 2007, 02:02 AM
GMC:er
hahaha smile.gif i love three inches of blood, they are playing ozzfest, but it sold out so fast(free) that i had no chance to get a ticket. great album none the less, well said uncreator smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 27 2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah they are amazing stuff. I havent go to see them live yet, but all there live videos are amazing. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mindbinder
Jun 29 2007, 11:01 PM
I just listened to this entire album from start to finish and now can't hear out of my left hear! They definiteley got more aggresive, especially with the drums. I was suprised though, they have an entirely different band (other then Hooper and Pipes) and still managed to sound like the 3 inches I fell in love with.

Overall, It began and ended great, and I personally thought Forest King was insane, my only complaint is that the Cam's vocals get kind of stale after awhile.

This post has been edited by Mindbinder: Jun 29 2007, 11:06 PM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 29 2007, 11:15 PM
I dont have any complaint really, Cams vocals always seemed right to me...Anyway!

"Forest King", "Demons Blade", "Black Spire", "Night Marauders" and "Trial Of Champions" are my favorites, especially in "Demons Blades" when Jamie sings the part

"A Crimson Mist, Will Bathe The Land....." up tp "Behold the eve of the end of the world"

Love that part.

Next favorite part would have to be the entire "Forest King" song. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Anastasio123
Jul 20 2007, 07:51 AM
I love this guy's vocals, they cut through my mind!!! The guitar work is great and I'm definitely liking the riffage. You make Fire Up the Blades sound much better than AV. Should I try out AV? Is it worth it after listening to FUTB?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 20 2007, 04:33 PM
Oh dont get me wrong, Advance And Vanquish is awesome! i love that album to, but i do like Fire Up The Blades more, but Advance And Vanquish is still triumphantly great!

+Quote Post
Anastasio123
Jul 20 2007, 08:38 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 20 2007, 11:33 AM) *
Oh dont get me wrong, Advance And Vanquish is awesome! i love that album to, but i do like Fire Up The Blades more, but Advance And Vanquish is still triumphantly great!

Cool ill take your word for it. My friend actually just lent it to me last night so ill pop it into my computer after I post this ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:32 AM