Alter Bridge - Blackbird
Dansol
Oct 11 2007, 04:41 AM
GMC:er
Check this album out if you havnt done already, Tremonti delivers some sweet riffage and kick ass solo's. Good variety of heavy/soft music, so yeh, Check it !!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pjrake
Oct 13 2007, 12:06 AM
great album! tremonti is one of my current favorite players!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

MySpace Page: Pablo

My Band: Charetta

Guitar: Gibson Les Paul Standard (left-handed)

Pickups: PRS Tremonti Treble Pickup (bridge), EMG 85 (neck)

Amps: Dual Rectifier 3 Channel, Marshall 1960B 4x12 Cabinet

Effects: BOSS TU2 Tuner, Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer, BOSS NS2 Noise Gate, DD3 Delay Keeley Mod

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 13 2007, 12:53 AM
Instructor
yes! I have their first album and it's a good album! The sound is so heavy and they singer is very good. I have listen some of their new songs and are in the same style so I'm sure that I'll like this new album.

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 13 2007, 04:49 AM
Yeah my friend introduced me to Alterbridge awhile back and its about time the old Creed band ditched that terrible singer of theirs and made a actual band ! biggrin.gif Awesome new album !

-John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 19 2007, 10:07 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 12 2007, 07:53 PM) *
yes! I have their first album and it's a good album! The sound is so heavy and they singer is very good. I have listen some of their new songs and are in the same style so I'm sure that I'll like this new album.

gabriel.-

I agree, i also own their first album and its great, if anyone likes Mark Tremonti they should check out the song Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad. Its an instrumental shred song Tremonti wrote i saw him play it live it was amazing laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Nov 28 2007, 04:21 AM
Singing Instructor
I love them! because the singer is so talent that I can enjoy it a lot. I love his voice! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alucard
Dec 2 2007, 05:32 PM
Myles Kennedy > Scott Stapp any day

Alter Bridge is one of the only good bands being played on the radio today (in Michigan at least, thankful I have Sirius Satellite radio). Mark Tremonti is awesome, and is way under credited.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 11 2007, 07:33 PM
Instructor
I've listened their first record quite a bit, Tremonti has some great riffs there!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:37 PM