Another Great Buckethead Song
bmh1109
Jun 17 2007, 08:20 PM
GMC:er
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-2w9b8i7GU

This song really reminds me of Maggot Brain by Funkadelic, really a great song.

Is he constantly reaching down to adjust his tone knob or somthing i cant really tell. Hope everyone enjoys!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
InstruMental Cas...
Jun 17 2007, 08:48 PM
Ah, Electric Tears... what an album.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 17 2007, 09:12 PM
Learning Roadie
Buckethead is great. Check out Colma, Population Override, and Transmutation by Praxis. If you like those he has a lot more stuff as well smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 17 2007, 09:41 PM
Lets go fishing!
yeah thats a great song, and I love eletric tears, what an album ! one of the best IMO smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Stratman58
Jun 17 2007, 11:08 PM
Buckethead is great, and I love finding youtube videos of him...thanks.

I have his Colma album, and now I'm looking for something a little more harder from him, like more shred kinda stuff. Any recommendations?

--------------------
God said "Let there be LIGHT"
and Chuck Norris said "Say Please"

Gear:
Ibanez RG Prestige 1570 Mirage Blue
Fender Mexican Strat HSS Arctic White
G&L Climax Marble body (Found my Gotoh trem bar!)
Crate GT1200H Half Stack
PodXTLive board
Ibanez delay and chorus tank pedals

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 17 2007, 11:09 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Stratman58 @ Jun 17 2007, 04:08 PM) *
Buckethead is great, and I love finding youtube videos of him...thanks.

I have his Colma album, and now I'm looking for something a little more harder from him, like more shred kinda stuff. Any recommendations?

The ones I mentioned, especially Population Override IMO. Has a good mix of shred and some slower feely songs. Really good.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jun 18 2007, 01:15 AM
yeah i really like the population override album. I think that and electric tears are some of his best work yet.

This post has been edited by bmh1109: Jun 18 2007, 01:15 AM

--------------------
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation

+Quote Post
JOhn
Jul 4 2007, 10:26 AM
laugh.gif the person dancing in the background was funny i was seriously waiting for bucket head to smash her.

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 4 2007, 03:06 PM
Lets go fishing!
Please feel free to check out my youtube, ive collected all the best Buckethead Videos together...

https://www.youtube.com/mattacuk

I got my brand new "Young buckethead" DVD yesterday, its really great! I also bought "Secret Recepie" the first disc is just WEIRD, but the second disc has an awsome full concert on it! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
davaflava
Jul 12 2007, 04:50 AM
He is one of the best imo, i hear he practices 8hrs a day ohmy.gif

he also has some of the BIGGEST hands i've seen(wish i had his hands instead of these nubs smile.gif )

This post has been edited by davaflava: Jul 12 2007, 04:51 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

Ain't that a Beaut?!?!

+Quote Post
kethcup
Jul 12 2007, 05:13 AM
That dude is bada##! smile.gif

I used to work for the colonel. Their white gravy ruled!

This post has been edited by kethcup: Jul 12 2007, 05:13 AM

--------------------

Ketchup

Ibanez Prestige S2170 Electric Guitar
Ibanez Prestige S1620 Electric Guitar
Ibanez RG350MDX Electric Guitar
Jackson Kelly Professional

Boss GT-6 Guitar Floor Processor
Sonar6 Studio Edition

M-Audio BX5-a Studio Monitors

Marshall VS65R Combo Amp

+Quote Post
davaflava
Jul 12 2007, 06:26 AM
I made a special trip to KFC just to get a bucket. true story haha

--------------------
IPB Image

Ain't that a Beaut?!?!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 12 2007, 12:28 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (davaflava @ Jul 12 2007, 06:26 AM) *
I made a special trip to KFC just to get a bucket. true story haha

"
Dont worry, its on my list to do.......hahaha!!! I recently bought the "young buckethead" DVD Vol1, and "Secret Recepie" - both excellent DVD's.

Thought you guys might like to see this BADASS video !

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yP3eRL-PlKI

--------------------

+Quote Post
davaflava
Jul 12 2007, 01:37 PM
yea, the people behind me though i was weird as hell

what cant buckethead do my word, dance guitar and Num Chuks too!!!

I love his Elastic strechy strap

This post has been edited by davaflava: Jul 12 2007, 01:46 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

Ain't that a Beaut?!?!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 12 2007, 04:05 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (davaflava @ Jul 12 2007, 01:37 PM) *
yea, the people behind me though i was weird as hell

what cant buckethead do my word, dance guitar and Num Chuks too!!!
I love his Elastic strechy strap

The the strap rocks, i like the way he pushes the guitar downwards ever now again - awsome!

Chicks dig the robot dance too, I regularly do it in nightclubs laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 08:46 AM