Question About Guitar Pots?can U Answer?
shredmandan
Aug 4 2007, 06:58 AM
GMC:er
Hello GMC

i havent got alot of responses to my posts latley sad.gif Hopefully some people will help on this.Alright im replacing almost all the parts on my Fender stratocaster and i was thinking about buying new volume and tone pots.Question i have is there a really noticable difference between the 250k and 500k pots?I believe the 250k pots are more suited for single coils but what exactly will the difference be?My strat originally was a 3 single coil but i have instaled a seynour duncan sh-6 distortion humbucker at bridge.Dont know if it matter's but this guitar has a rare push button on it that gives you 7 different pickup selections rather than 5.If you know where i can find pickguards with this button already routed in the pickguard please send me a link.Well i hope some of you are nice enough to give me some good advice.I'm a nice guy and i post in your topic's biggrin.gif

Thanks
Shredmandan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:19 AM