Im Back Again! Hello All
BollyRotten
May 30 2008, 12:24 PM
GMC:er
hi GMCers,

I am member 39! so an old timer here, yet been away from this site for over a year now :-(

Work & family have distracted me for far far too long. also been playing allot of acoustic, this was until I saw acoustic lessons on here today. MAn this site has changed soo so much and all for the better too.
I was here in the good ol days of Freelicks where all this started. I have to say all you instucters & Kris and all members have made this site into the best teaching online aid there is on the whole WWW.
So therefore I can say is the best in the WORLD!! hahha

My trouble is now that there is just far too much content on here now and I have no idea where to start....

Been playing for 5-6 years now (lol I cant remember!) so am no beginner but still very rusty when it comes to the electric stuff. even though I have a one off special hand made G&L (left handed!)
Whats getting me back into electric is that i bought a line 6 guitar port! these things are fantastic and give me millions of new sounds and effects so i can now with just a click of my mouse sound like my guitar gods!!

anyway Hello all
An maybe i will get a few replys off some other old timers ?

BollyRotten!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I need more fingers!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
DeepRoots
May 30 2008, 12:37 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Welcome back! Wow, you really were one of the original members lol

Good luck getting back into a routine - if you're unsure about where to go from here, check out the "start here" lesson plan maker on the main page or check out these lesson plan reccomendations written by members: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=15072

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 30 2008, 12:40 PM
Lets go fishing!
wow, member number 39 - you make me feel new laugh.gif

Welcome back I hope you enjoy the "all new" GMC smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 30 2008, 12:44 PM
Welcome back. You joined in 05. That is a while back biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 30 2008, 12:44 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome back BR - I remember you from when I first joined!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
May 30 2008, 12:58 PM
Instructor
Good to meet you,welcome back. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 30 2008, 12:59 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
This is awesome !!

Welcome back Billy!! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 30 2008, 01:02 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Welcome back smile.gif

Glad you're back, check out the link Deeproots gave you and you should be able to start from there smile.gif

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
May 30 2008, 01:05 PM
Top Notch!

thanks guys, you all make me so welcome again!!
And cheers deeproots for the tips mate.

Lets get Jammin , well I will when i finish work lol!

Should i be doing work now???

heheh

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 30 2008, 01:22 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC again man. Keep rockin! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
skennington
May 30 2008, 02:06 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Welcome back man!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 30 2008, 02:21 PM
GMC Founder
Wow Bolly this is awesome!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Glad you found your way back!!

We have have some occasional Tank visits and ColinMurphy showed up one time as well - but I am really glad you showed up! smile.gif

I know the feeling of not knowing where to start - however I don't think there is only one right answer. Anything that inspires you and that is somewhat on your level will bring one step closer. (check out the lesson plans as well!)

Be sure to join a collab (check the collaboration sub board under activities) so we can hear how your playing has evloved!

Good to have you back,
kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
May 30 2008, 02:43 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Great to have you back smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
May 30 2008, 04:21 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 30 2008, 02:21 PM) *
Wow Bolly this is awesome!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Glad you found your way back!!

We have have some occasional Tank visits and ColinMurphy showed up one time as well - but I am really glad you showed up! smile.gif

I know the feeling of not knowing where to start - however I don't think there is only one right answer. Anything that inspires you and that is somewhat on your level will bring one step closer. (check out the lesson plans as well!)

Be sure to join a collab (check the collaboration sub board under activities) so we can hear how your playing has evloved!

Good to have you back,
kris

Kris,

Man I remember Tank and Colin, Blast from the past!! tank was a great guy though didnt know Colin that well.

IM sure I will soon find my way around the site again!

Thanks to everyone for ya welcome comments!

Bolly

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
May 30 2008, 04:32 PM
Instructor
Welcome back

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
May 30 2008, 09:06 PM
Instructor
welcome back again to the site

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Jun 1 2008, 01:51 PM
Instructor
Welcome back mate! Hope you stay here more!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jun 1 2008, 10:32 PM
Instructor
Welcome back my friend wink.gif

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jun 2 2008, 02:26 AM
Instructor
Welcome back mate!!! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jun 2 2008, 02:29 AM
I to remember you from your when I first joined, I saw your commit on the Kris's Steve Vai Solo Lesson and im like , "wow whos the dude that has the cool hair" !

Nice to have you aboard once more biggrin.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:25 AM