1989 Korean Squier Strat
bleez
Jun 17 2017, 08:56 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Ive got this squier strat from a mate, actually had it for a while stashed away in the house. Other than the pickup selector electrics needing fixed, its pretty much an awesome playing guitar. I remember playing some strats in the shop when I bought my tele and thinking that none of them really felt noticeably better than this squire.
I checked the serial number, its an 'S9' seems to denote its a 1989 model from the samick factory. They dont seem to be all the expensive to buy used either.
Im totally thinking about getting the electronics fixed and maybe some nice pickups installed. 'The internet' usually says its not worth putting decent pickups in a squier but I think the guitar is pretty awesome biggrin.gif
Do these 80's korean models have a good reputation as decent guitars? or maybe I just got a really good one cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:25 AM