2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Going To Be Me Next Guitar, Hell Raiser C-1 FR
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 22 2007, 08:20 PM
GMC:er
Well Ive shopped around forever and everything and Iv finally decided what my new guitar is going to be. Schecters C-1 Hell Raiser FR jumped out at me . Its stunning paint job and amazing Emg active pickups , were all a huge turn on ( For lack of a better term laugh.gif ). The only thing that stopped me from getting a hellraiser before was there was no trem and this new Hell Raiser finally has one.

http://www.schecterguitars.com/index.asp Tell me what you think, I still havnt purchased it yet !

Thanks-John

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fabian Schulz
Oct 22 2007, 08:27 PM
Instructor
looks great. especially the inlays. I'd like to have a guitar in that style too wink.gif

But this guitar is nothing for me, because I can't play on a Floyd-Rose sytem.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550, Squier Showmaster Jimmy Shine Signature

Amps: Marshall G30R CD Combo, Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack

Pedals: Digitech DF-7, Boss RC-2, Dunlop Cry Baby

Wishlist: Brunetti XL R-Evo II or Brunetti Mercury EL34 and a Fabian Schulz Signaturemodel by Ibanez :D

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 22 2007, 09:27 PM

Its one hell of a beast, wish I could afford one,

I'm going to see if I can get a handmade guitar for my next, my uncle makes handmade bagpipes (I know I know - haggis) so I'm going to ask him if he can handmake me a guitar, use up some of his expensive african blackwood. tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Oct 22 2007, 09:30 PM
I've got one myself and you will not be disappointed. Unbelievable guitar!!

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 22 2007, 09:32 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Ask yourself this ... do you really want a bagpipe maker to make your guitar???

I'm sure the pipes in the headstock would be well tuned, and you will probably get a really nice design for the bag ... er .. I mean body, but where would the mouthpiece go???

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 22 2007, 09:36 PM
QUOTE (Owen @ Oct 22 2007, 08:27 PM) *
I'm going to see if I can get a handmade guitar for my next, my uncle makes handmade bagpipes (I know I know - haggis) so I'm going to ask him if he can handmake me a guitar, use up some of his expensive african blackwood. tongue.gif

I hope he doesn't blow it laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 22 2007, 09:36 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 22 2007, 09:32 PM) *
Ask yourself this ... do you really want a bagpipe maker to make your guitar???

I'm sure the pipes in the headstock would be well tuned, and you will probably get a really nice design for the bag ... er .. I mean body, but where would the mouthpiece go???

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Haha, yes well I might have a few problems with the windpowered pickups,

On a serious note, he is brilliant with woodwork, thats required for the bagpipes, so as long as I make sure to give him the dimensions and hide away all inappropriate cloth-like material I should be fine. tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 22 2007, 09:38 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Owen @ Oct 22 2007, 04:36 PM) *
Haha, yes well I might have a few problems with the windpowered pickups,

On a serious note, he is brilliant with woodwork, thats required for the bagpipes, so as long as I make sure to give him the dimensions and hide away all inappropriate cloth-like material I should be fine. tongue.gif

yeah, I'm sure he has the skills - the most important part would be figuring the neck, not a problem if you buy one off the shelf, then you just have to get the distance from nut to bridge correct and it should all be fine. Good luck, never seen an African blackwood guitar before!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 22 2007, 10:13 PM
Prolly cos the tree's endangered (bad me) and the wood weighs a ton, If I do get this done the sustain will be awesome. tongue.gif

Sorry ESJ, kinda hijacked your thread with bagpipes here.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 23 2007, 04:20 AM
QUOTE (Owen @ Oct 22 2007, 01:13 PM) *
Prolly cos the tree's endangered (bad me) and the wood weighs a ton, If I do get this done the sustain will be awesome. tongue.gif

Sorry ESJ, kinda hijacked your thread with bagpipes here.

Its ok I was eating Pizza and needed something to entertain me wink.gif

Youve even inspired me to put on my Kilt ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 23 2007, 04:25 AM
Check out the C-1 Classics. (They don't have a tremolo system though, not that anyone really needs it if you have one on another guitar)

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Oct 23 2007, 04:43 AM
I want my next guitar to be a Schecter but it's hard to find left handed guitars sad.gif

I don't need a new guitar, I just want one!!! mad.gif (directed at my girlfriend biggrin.gif )

-Justin

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 23 2007, 08:18 AM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Oct 23 2007, 04:20 AM) *
Its ok I was eating Pizza and needed something to entertain me wink.gif
Youve even inspired me to put on my Kilt ! biggrin.gif

Even I dont have a kilt! laugh.gif

Maybe pizza however.... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Oct 23 2007, 02:20 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Oct 22 2007, 09:20 PM) *
Well Ive shopped around forever and everything and Iv finally decided what my new guitar is going to be. Schecters C-1 Hell Raiser FR jumped out at me . Its stunning paint job and amazing Emg active pickups , were all a huge turn on ( For lack of a better term laugh.gif ). The only thing that stopped me from getting a hellraiser before was there was no trem and this new Hell Raiser finally has one.

http://www.schecterguitars.com/index.asp Tell me what you think, I still havnt purchased it yet !

Thanks-John

I don't think you will be dissappointed. The C1 Hellraiser is an amazing guitar.

QUOTE (Fabian Schulz @ Oct 22 2007, 09:27 PM) *
looks great. especially the inlays. I'd like to have a guitar in that style too wink.gif

But this guitar is nothing for me, because I can't play on a Floyd-Rose sytem.

Aaaah, but there is two models of the C1 Hellraiser. One with FR and one without. Go shop! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Vinicitur
Oct 23 2007, 02:47 PM
QUOTE (PolackHax0r @ Oct 22 2007, 11:43 PM) *
I want my next guitar to be a Schecter but it's hard to find left handed guitars sad.gif

I don't need a new guitar, I just want one!!! mad.gif (directed at my girlfriend biggrin.gif )

-Justin

I have the same problem. There's a music store in my home town that sells schecter guitars but everytime
I go to the store it's always the same thing. Sorry no lefty guitars in stock. huh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

There are 2 types of people in the world: consumers and creators. Which one are you?

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Oct 27 2007, 11:08 AM
I just got one. This thing is incredible.

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Oct 27 2007, 12:56 PM
Schecter makes brillent guitars. Not so much shred as you get from an ibanez but still brilliant. I only go with schecter and jackson from now on. I have a c1 exotic star which is basically the same with a different inlay. Amazing guitars you will love it!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 27 2007, 01:03 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Oct 27 2007, 07:56 AM) *
Schecter makes brillent guitars. Not so much shred as you get from an ibanez but still brilliant. I only go with schecter and jackson from now on. I have a c1 exotic star which is basically the same with a different inlay. Amazing guitars you will love it!

Any guitar can be for shred if you have the talent to play it, Schecters can be great for shred, look at Jeff Loomis he plays Schecters and he shreds like crazy.

+Quote Post
Maximus
Oct 27 2007, 02:07 PM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 22 2007, 03:36 PM) *
I hope he doesn't blow it laugh.gif

I am still laughing at this one. That was truly great! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Maximus: Oct 27 2007, 02:14 PM

--------------------

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez rg 750, Ibanez Mikro, Washburn Acoustic
Amps: Crate GX 1600 1/2 Stack, Line 6 Spider 2, Vintage Kustom Tube Head
Effects: Line 6 POD X3 Live, Line 6 PocketPod
Misc: Line 6 FBV Express Foot Switch/Volume/Wah-Wah Pedal

+Quote Post
moles
Oct 27 2007, 02:20 PM
sexy guitar =P

plus, you get lots for your money =]

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:33 AM