> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Snackajacks Secret Guitar Laboratory
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 4 2012, 04:13 PM
Instructor
Howdy Marc! I will be releasing the new collab, today or tomorrow morning, as I am not happy with the backing yet biggrin.gif

You are always welcome on board my friend smile.gif Happy that you like the acoustic stuff, I kinda put my heart in there, dunno why I feel such a strange attraction to this sort of music and old legends...

Let's go with the take and then we will tackle something else wink.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 5 2012, 09:46 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 4 2012, 03:13 PM) *
Howdy Marc! I will be releasing the new collab, today or tomorrow morning, as I am not happy with the backing yet biggrin.gif

You are always welcome on board my friend smile.gif Happy that you like the acoustic stuff, I kinda put my heart in there, dunno why I feel such a strange attraction to this sort of music and old legends...

Let's go with the take and then we will tackle something else wink.gif

Cosmin

Yess, so I will submit my take this evening ( in about 12 hours smile.gif ) thought I'd try to do a video cover, and if you're positive I will submit it as a rec.

btw : have you listened to the new periphery album (Periphery II ) It's amazing.
btw2 : update me on the trip to the netherlands biggrin.gif

Going to make some awesomeness today.

Grtz Marc

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 5 2012, 12:21 PM
agh got so frustrated, I recorded it but when I am playing it back I mess up the timing, Here is the upload.
I focused on the small bendings that I found hard, I will keep practising this song over the next weeks, But indeed you may give
me some other homework smile.gif

This post has been edited by snackajacks: Aug 5 2012, 12:23 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  The_Voice_Of_Your_Guitar.wav ( 22.34MB ) Number of downloads: 83

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 5 2012, 02:26 PM
Instructor
hey Marc, I think the guitar is a bit de-tuned sad.gif But anyway, please keep working on the lesson a bit more as there are small glitches based mainly on not reaching some notes when bending or not making the little bends in some places.

What would you like to learn next man? Let me know and we will start a new task, but please do not let this one slip away ok?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 5 2012, 02:29 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 5 2012, 01:26 PM) *
hey Marc, I think the guitar is a bit de-tuned sad.gif But anyway, please keep working on the lesson a bit more as there are small glitches based mainly on not reaching some notes when bending or not making the little bends in some places.

What would you like to learn next man? Let me know and we will start a new task, but please do not let this one slip away ok?

Cosmin

Ok change of plans, Pretend I did not post this take. I really want a decent take on this one. So next take, new set of strings, tuned, warming up, and trying it again.

Also I am still figuring out how to get a descent tone on my x3 or guitarrig, any tips smile.gif ?

Ill be back cool.gif

This post has been edited by snackajacks: Aug 5 2012, 02:39 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 6 2012, 09:14 AM
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Aug 5 2012, 01:29 PM) *
Ok change of plans, Pretend I did not post this take. I really want a decent take on this one. So next take, new set of strings, tuned, warming up, and trying it again.

Also I am still figuring out how to get a descent tone on my x3 or guitarrig, any tips smile.gif ?

Ill be back cool.gif

and again a new take made with a patch from guitarrig this time.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Cosmin_mentoring_with_guitarrig.wav ( 22.41MB ) Number of downloads: 79

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 6 2012, 09:55 PM
Instructor
Hey Marc! The tone is very good smile.gif There are still glitches with the bends here and there mate!

What would you say about trying to record against my take? smile.gif In that way you will see what's on and what's off, hmm? smile.gif

Shall we give it one more try?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 7 2012, 08:29 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 6 2012, 08:55 PM) *
Hey Marc! The tone is very good smile.gif There are still glitches with the bends here and there mate!

What would you say about trying to record against my take? smile.gif In that way you will see what's on and what's off, hmm? smile.gif

Shall we give it one more try?

Cosmin

yes, do you have a mp3 with your take on it , bacause I can't record from my pc, since I just upload backingtracks to audacity

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 7 2012, 08:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Aug 7 2012, 07:29 AM) *
yes, do you have a mp3 with your take on it , bacause I can't record from my pc, since I just upload backingtracks to audacity

I do have one of course smile.gif I will send it to you today wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 7 2012, 09:37 PM
Instructor
Pff, I need to look for it mate sad.gif Can't find it yet... Let's not stay in the mean time smile.gif What would you like to tackle next? Anything special you would need?

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 8 2012, 09:16 AM
indeed, I am currently working on move your little finger from Piotr, and an alternate excersice from maharzan. Maybe you can go further with the bending and vibrato stuff because I find that really hard to master.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 8 2012, 11:01 AM
Instructor
Hehe, alright Marc smile.gif How about trying this one?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/gary_m...spired_bending/

This one is pretty tricky because of the dynamics involved, you see smile.gif

Tell me if it feels right for you, k?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 8 2012, 11:06 AM
Oh I like that, I love gary moore style, btw I am getting a new axe probably on saturday, I am going to trade my green 1997 Ibanez rg550Ltd in for a white rg550 with maple neck from 1987 biggrin.gif, so excited !

I will start on this lesson, NOW

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 8 2012, 01:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Aug 8 2012, 10:06 AM) *
Oh I like that, I love gary moore style, btw I am getting a new axe probably on saturday, I am going to trade my green 1997 Ibanez rg550Ltd in for a white rg550 with maple neck from 1987 biggrin.gif, so excited !

I will start on this lesson, NOW

Good going man biggrin.gif

Also, take a look into your inbox wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 13 2012, 10:02 AM
Yo Cosmin, I havent been able to play the last couple of days because of the waiting of my new guitar,
When I got it , I swapped the guitarbody and since last night it produces sound biggrin.gif
Here it is biggrin.gif

Still needs some fine tuning since I set up the guitar myself , Now I am going to gary moore again biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 13 2012, 01:20 PM
Instructor
Hehehe smile.gif Looking good mate, can't wait to hear it in action as well smile.gif Do you have a guitar tech close by to set it up top notch?

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 13 2012, 01:44 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 13 2012, 12:20 PM) *
Hehehe smile.gif Looking good mate, can't wait to hear it in action as well smile.gif Do you have a guitar tech close by to set it up top notch?

Yes but it isn't open untill wednesday, I think the trussrod needs adjustment, I have made a vid in the rec section of a lesson I learned a long time ago.

Grtz

Marc

This post has been edited by snackajacks: Aug 13 2012, 01:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 13 2012, 01:49 PM
Instructor
Checkin' it out right away wink.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 18 2012, 05:27 PM
Guitar is all set up , I have started with these lessons , could take a bit longer because it is hot !
really really hot. I will keep you updated !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 19 2012, 03:37 PM
Instructor
Hey Marc! Sure thing, but, out of sheer curiosity, what does 'really hot' mean for you? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:09 PM