can we have a lesson on wah pedals, how to use it efficiantly?
Kevin98497
Jan 14 2007, 07:16 PM
GMC:er
coz when i use the pedal it is rubbish but when hendrix use it, it sounds genius!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 16 2007, 07:17 PM
GMC Founder
Yes a wah-wah lesson would be cool!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Engellos
Jan 18 2007, 04:21 AM
Aye, I just got a wah wah for Christmas and I've been hoping to learn some of the techniques. Kirk Hammlet makes some pretty crazy sounds while he solos and I think its coming from the wah wah.

+Quote Post
Climate
Jan 18 2007, 06:54 AM
Yeah Kris, that would be really nice - I've just very recently (this month) picked up a cry baby wah pedal, and I can't get the right sounds out - maybe that's just because I haven't tested it out enough! But yeah, would really appreciate a lesson on it wink.gif

Thanks

+Quote Post
dogman
Jan 18 2007, 06:54 AM
QUOTE (kevin-riff-after-riff @ Jan 14 2007, 01:16 PM) *
coz when i use the pedal it is rubbish but when hendrix use it, it sounds genius!

I 2nd that! There are tons of great players out there that seemed to have mastered the wah pedal like slash among others and make it sound easy.

I dont know if it is my ears, use of speed, heavy foot or the actual concept of the wah effect I'm not grasping but it sounds like @^%$ most of the time. laugh.gif

love to see a lesson on it

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jan 21 2007, 12:48 AM
QUOTE (dogman @ Jan 18 2007, 05:54 AM) *
I 2nd that! There are tons of great players out there that seemed to have mastered the wah pedal like slash among others and make it sound easy.

I dont know if it is my ears, use of speed, heavy foot or the actual concept of the wah effect I'm not grasping but it sounds like @^%$ most of the time. laugh.gif

love to see a lesson on it

takin bout slash,how about a talkbox lesson lol

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:47 PM