Great To Be Back, Hey all
Hajduk
Jun 2 2016, 08:34 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey all its been a while but Im back, life was busy but really missed GMC and the forum. Now back to the hard work smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 2 2016, 10:41 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome back mate smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 2 2016, 11:10 AM
Instructor
Wellcome back mate! Nice to see some good old friends again smile.gif I hope even if you had a lot of duties, you kept practising guitar smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 2 2016, 01:52 PM
Instructor
Hey Hajduk!! Welcome back!! What are the news? the new goals? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jun 2 2016, 02:14 PM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome back Hajduk!!! It's great to see you again smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 2 2016, 04:39 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Jun 2 2016, 09:34 AM) *
Hey all its been a while but Im back, life was busy but really missed GMC and the forum. Now back to the hard work smile.gif

We've missed you man, welcome back!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 2 2016, 08:23 PM
GMC:er
Great to see you back in the game!!!! smile.gif Look forward to hearing some more from ya!!

Todd

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jun 3 2016, 08:30 AM
Learning Rock Star
Wow thank you for the great response smile.gif I missed the members and instructors best damn forum there is smile.gif never stopped practicing just had to slow down. Also got to be front row again for Joe Satriani and Iron Maiden smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Jun 4 2016, 07:34 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Welcome back to GMC

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:51 PM