Jazz Manouche
Huargo
Jan 21 2014, 11:04 PM
Tone Seeker
hi!
I just discovered a Spanish guitarist playing manouche Javier Sanchez.
  Very interesting. enjoy it!

he uses these kind of picks and pickups for guitar and sounds great!.

https://www.guzzguitar.com
http://www.djangobooks.com/Category/stimer-pickups

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by huargo: Jan 21 2014, 11:10 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 22 2014, 10:07 AM
Instructor
Very nice man! Thanks for sharing and allow me to introduce a fellow Romanian who's also a great manouche guitarist:

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 22 2014, 10:39 AM
Instructor
Thanx for sharing. Really cool piece of music and talented guitar player smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 22 2014, 11:35 AM
Instructor
I'm enjoying a lot the video playing Hungaria. Thanks for sharing mate. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Huargo
Jan 22 2014, 11:57 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 22 2014, 10:07 AM) *
Very nice man! Thanks for sharing and allow me to introduce a fellow Romanian who's also a great manouche guitarist:

Nice players too
if he had three lives I would grow a mustache and play manouche jeje

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 23 2014, 08:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (huargo @ Jan 22 2014, 10:57 PM) *
Nice players too
if he had three lives I would grow a mustache and play manouche jeje

Glad you liked them smile.gif Well, if you are into it so much, why not try....

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/jazz-manouche1/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/jazz-manouche2/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Acoustic-Gipsy-Jazz/

+Quote Post
Huargo
Jan 23 2014, 10:26 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 23 2014, 08:58 AM) *

Thanks Cosmic, had already seen jejee.
i'm interested in the theory of manouche. All this chords progressions, triads, substitutions, tri-tones, diminished, armonic minor , whole tone scales etc sounds cool and i think it's a dirty way of jazz.
i'm checking an instructional video in youtube of a french guitarist called Romane, who speaks about this, very very inspiring.

see you guys!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 24 2014, 08:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (huargo @ Jan 23 2014, 09:26 PM) *
Thanks Cosmic, had already seen jejee.
i'm interested in the theory of manouche. All this chords progressions, triads, substitutions, tri-tones, diminished, armonic minor , whole tone scales etc sounds cool and i think it's a dirty way of jazz.
i'm checking an instructional video in youtube of a french guitarist called Romane, who speaks about this, very very inspiring.

see you guys!

Very nice man smile.gif Of course, it's the whole theory behind it and the used stuff that is very interesting. I am not acquainted with the style unfortunately... But the definition regarding 'dirty jazz' is a VERY good one biggrin.gif It has a certain attitude that is very specific!

+Quote Post
Aaron A
Jan 25 2014, 12:38 AM
GMC:er
WOW! Thanks for sharing man, will definitely have to check out other tunes by him!

+Quote Post
Huargo
Jan 25 2014, 12:49 AM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Aaron A @ Jan 25 2014, 12:38 AM) *
WOW! Thanks for sharing man, will definitely have to check out other tunes by him!

Yes cool.gif
He uses to play as a professional musician with spanish pop rock bands zero interesting, i really hate some of them, but you know it's for money i think... but hear him play jazz manouche it's like wooahh.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2014, 01:33 PM
Instructor
I think it's important to understand the rhythmic patterns that are the most used and primarily, I would start by getting my ears acquainted with as much music as possible smile.gif I found this playlist which I think it could be a good start: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrQp...nvrUlTRKsHmcoWA

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 02:40 AM