Tone Seeker

Thrash metal is living well

Lost Society

https://soundcloud.com/nuclearblastrecords/lost-society-trash-all-over

Oh yeah the solo. Someone has been listening Marty

Did I mention these boys are from Finland ? ph34r.gif
Funking Hell they're 18-19 years old.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by WeePee: Feb 9 2013, 08:52 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Feb 9 2013, 09:59 PM
GMC:er
Have you herd Enforcer?

They're same story as these guys (maybe more power oriented)

BTW i'm like these guys, still play Jackson guitars & wear leather jackets and boots laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 9 2013, 10:29 PM
Instructor
Are we going to have a new wave of old school Thrash Metal??? smile.gif That track by Lost Society is killer!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Feb 10 2013, 06:09 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Feb 10 2013, 12:59 AM) *
Have you herd Enforcer?

They're same story as these guys (maybe more power oriented)

BTW i'm like these guys, still play Jackson guitars & wear leather jackets and boots laugh.gif

Haven't heard before but I'm checking out
Jackson guitars and leather jackets are always "in" wink.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 10 2013, 01:29 AM) *
Are we going to have a new wave of old school Thrash Metal??? smile.gif That track by Lost Society is killer!

So it seems. Good stuff. I'm going to check out the whole album when it's coming.

This post has been edited by WeePee: Feb 10 2013, 06:09 PM

+Quote Post
wollace03
Feb 10 2013, 06:13 PM
cool bands... both of them...

will have to check out more of them...
you can´t beat good old 80ies metal and thrash.... back when bay area ruled..

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 10 2013, 06:47 PM
I sure hope so!!! smile.gif A Thrash Metal renaissance sounds like a great idea smile.gif Any trend away from CRAP music and towards something actually good would be a welcome change. The guys are really good and God bless them for carrying the flag!!

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 9 2013, 04:29 PM) *

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Feb 10 2013, 07:42 PM
QUOTE (WeePee @ Feb 10 2013, 06:09 PM) *
Haven't heard before but I'm checking out
Jackson guitars and leather jackets are always "in" wink.gif

So it seems. Good stuff. I'm going to check out the whole album when it's coming.

Cool , reminds me bit on Testament , here in serbia there're more and more kids playing such style of thrash

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Feb 11 2013, 12:22 AM
I'm Headbanging and lost in society................................

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Feb 11 2013, 09:46 AM
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Feb 11 2013, 12:22 AM) *
I'm Headbanging and lost in society................................

U'll see that u're headbanger after all biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Feb 12 2013, 02:32 PM
New ENFORCER EVEN BETTER BALLSIER and PUNCHIER then previous ones!!! Sounds a bit like KIll EM ALL!!

ALBUM of the YEAR 2013!!

Haven't heard such good new stuff for long time!!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 14 2013, 05:24 AM

Nice! smile.gif It does sound like Kill em all!

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Feb 12 2013, 08:32 AM) *
New ENFORCER EVEN BETTER BALLSIER and PUNCHIER then previous ones!!! Sounds a bit like KIll EM ALL!!

ALBUM of the YEAR 2013!!

Haven't heard such good new stuff for long time!!!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Feb 14 2013, 11:30 AM
Glad You like it!!!

I know people who had been listening to that album 20 times in a row!!! That's too much for the album released on 1st of February! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Feb 14 2013, 11:31 AM

+Quote Post
Spock
Feb 14 2013, 02:49 PM
Wow, I remember these days well. Had to have the Reebocks with the Velcro strip securing the ankle. Thinking the look was non-conformist, but every nonconformist conformed to the exact same look.

One of my friends was a singer. He had red hair and tried so hard to grow it long, but it just grew big instead, he had HUGE hair, like a fro, and I remember black guys hi-fiving him for it.

My favorite band at the time was a local thrash band called Moriah and their lead guitarist was Carl Sanders from the band Nile. I remember seeing Morbid Angel opening up for Moriah too. Then about 10 years ago my band shared a practice building with Nile and someone broke into our room and stole a bunch of our stuff, including my JCM2000. Major suckage!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Feb 14 2013, 03:01 PM
QUOTE (Spock @ Feb 14 2013, 02:49 PM) *
Wow, I remember these days well. Had to have the Reebocks with the Velcro strip securing the ankle. Thinking the look was non-conformist, but every nonconformist conformed to the exact same look.

One of my friends was a singer. He had red hair and tried so hard to grow it long, but it just grew big instead, he had HUGE hair, like a fro, and I remember black guys hi-fiving him for it.

My favorite band at the time was a local thrash band called Moriah and their lead guitarist was Carl Sanders from the band Nile. I remember seeing Morbid Angel opening up for Moriah too. Then about 10 years ago my band shared a practice building with Nile and someone broke into our room and stole a bunch of our stuff, including my JCM2000. Major suckage!

That's a shame what happened... in which band have you plaed, a?d do you have some video footage of it?

It'\s really crazy to see that 80's culture resurecting back on the street ... u can see more and more kids with BIG HAIR wearing learher and bIG REEBOKS ..

+Quote Post
Spock
Feb 14 2013, 04:04 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Feb 14 2013, 09:01 AM) *
That's a shame what happened... in which band have you plaed, a?d do you have some video footage of it?

It'\s really crazy to see that 80's culture resurecting back on the street ... u can see more and more kids with BIG HAIR wearing learher and bIG REEBOKS ..

I do of my last band in 2004 called Cosmic Circle. It's on VHS tape though. Have wanted to get it turned over to digital. The band I was in when we got ripped off was called Smokin' Betty, but we didn't play but a few small bars and a biker rally in Rock Hill once. I was learning how to control my nerves back then.

This post has been edited by Spock: Feb 14 2013, 04:05 PM

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Mar 14 2013, 06:54 PM
Tone Seeker
You can listen the whole Lost Society's album on here.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/42206/#null

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 14 2013, 07:26 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Jackson guitars! Hell yeah!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:21 PM