The Travelcaster :)
Mertay
Aug 11 2017, 12:25 PM
GMC:er

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 11 2017, 05:44 PM
Instructor
It could be also called Invisiblecaster. Like it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 11 2017, 09:32 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
These are pretty good.

http://www.snap-dragon-guitars.co.uk/snap-...apaxe-a-8-p.asp

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Aug 11 2017, 11:35 PM
I was close to buying a hofner shorty last year but it was out of stock and I couldn't wait for it to arrive...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Roadside
Aug 12 2017, 10:05 AM
Appearance is... whatever. But it would be more than useful for my job - hopping from hotel to hotel...

But somehow, you may just carry a single luggage. So it doesn't matter if it is carrying 50% of the weight or not. :/

+Quote Post
Mertay
Aug 12 2017, 11:04 AM
A friend of mine uses one of those kid sized fender guitars, color is pink smile.gif He gets all the attention from girls during gigs biggrin.gif

I wanted a travel guitar to be carryed around the city I live rather than long distance needs. With my current guitar, I noticed the weight really sucks my energy as I'm usings subways and busses. A light but standard size-ish guitar won't need a special gig bag and then that gigbag can be used as a backpack too.

This post has been edited by Mertay: Aug 12 2017, 11:05 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 13 2017, 10:22 AM
Instructor
Lovely one smile.gif Unfortunately I don't did anything that doesn't have a resting point for a middle of my right forearm. I simply feels uncomfortable to me. Yet...it looks cool smile.gif I'm not sure if more as a joke than actual practice item smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:01 PM