Awesome Lyrics
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 21 2013, 04:32 PM
Instructor
This is definitely not my kind of music, but as in all cases, there are exceptions from the rules and habits smile.gif

My girl gave me this song this afternoon asking me what's my opinion on it and I realized the lyrics are incredibly deep and full of emotions.

What's the song who's lyrics touched you the most till now?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Socky42
Apr 21 2013, 05:00 PM
GMC:er

Had a bout of depression a while back and song just really hit home for me.

And as far as radio rock goes, this is a pretty good song. laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Apr 22 2013, 07:00 AM
Learning Roadie

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 22 2013, 07:43 AM
Instructor
Nice selection guys! Our friend bleez, recommended this tune to me and I've been hooked ever since:

The lyrics are simply beautiful and at that moment I was in a situation that fitted the song scenery very well. Thank God things worked out finally!

+Quote Post
dcz702
Apr 22 2013, 01:30 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 21 2013, 03:32 PM) *
This is definitely not my kind of music, but as in all cases, there are exceptions from the rules and habits smile.gif

My girl gave me this song this afternoon asking me what's my opinion on it and I realized the lyrics are incredibly deep and full of emotions.

hot water music ive listened to them for many years great band. so many songs with lyrics that touched close to home

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 21 2013, 03:32 PM) *

hot water music ive listened to them for many years great band. so many songs with lyrics that touched close to home

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 23 2013, 09:30 AM
Instructor
Hot Water Music sounds great, man! Thanks for sharing!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:39 PM