3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
*insert Flashing Lights Here*i'm Leaving Gmc*insert Dancing Girls Here*
audiopaal
Apr 17 2008, 09:27 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 17 2008, 10:00 AM) *
I'm in the hospital today for blood tests and a brain scan so wish me luck everybody. I've been in really bad health lately and my normal life has been impacted on a lot.

I'm heading there now sad.gif I hope they can solve the problem easily. I will be back here however of course when I find out what is wrong with me smile.gif

Laters

Good luck!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Apr 17 2008, 09:34 AM
GMC:er
Whoa, wish you the best.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 17 2008, 09:50 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 17 2008, 10:00 AM) *
I'm in the hospital today for blood tests and a brain scan so wish me luck everybody. I've been in really bad health lately and my normal life has been impacted on a lot.

I'm heading there now sad.gif I hope they can solve the problem easily. I will be back here however of course when I find out what is wrong with me smile.gif

Laters

ohmy.gif
Good luck!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 17 2008, 10:34 AM
I'm back from hospital and the blood tests and scan went really quickly. The brain scan was weird smile.gif But I don't get test results back for 3-5 days. At least then I may know what is up with me. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 17 2008, 10:36 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 17 2008, 10:34 AM) *
I'm back from hospital and the blood tests and scan went really quickly. The brain scan was weird smile.gif But I don't get test results back for 3-5 days. At least then I may know what is up with me. biggrin.gif

lets us know dude.

+Quote Post
muntahunta
Apr 17 2008, 11:17 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 17 2008, 12:32 AM) *
What is with people having a big announcement that they are leaving GMC?

I have to announce on the forums. Yeah if you have been part of the community but people seem to want some big commotion when they leave when they have not even 100 posts.

Too many people want to be spoonfed.

If people wish to leave that is fine but rather than keep posting I'm leaving GMC threads then why not just send a PM to Kris letting him know why you are leaving and how he can improve the site in the future to maybe make you come back.

I'm now leaving GMC as there are too many cool people round here. I'm going to GDC - Guitar Disaster Class which is so much more disorganised than here and they tell you to f*** off at that site when you ask for help biggrin.gif

Anyway I've had my little rant now let me get back to knitting.

my turn for a rant now...

...what is it with people who have been here for a long time posting titles to posts that make people think their leaving GMC or doing something EXTREMLY out of character but when you go in and read the post their voicing a really good fact and not leaving GMC.

glad to see your not leaving biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ Dual EMG 81 Pickups. Size 11 Strings.
Ibanez GRG170DX w/ Scallopd frets 17-24 - w/ Dimebucker and APH-1.
Tanglewood TW28 STR DLX CE INDIANA Acoustic Guitar
NEW: Dean Deceiver w/ EMG 81/EMG 85 Pickups
Effects:
Pod XT Live AND Pod X3 Live
Recording:
Cubase SX3

My Bands Myspace
Act Of Silence

Songs:

Fly From The Inside (Cover)
So Far Away
Down
Break The Cycle
Never Again (Cover)
Crash
Wake Me

More Acoustic Songs:
Chris Kerswell Soundclick Page

Check out Munta's Step By Step Songwriting Lesson

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 17 2008, 11:19 AM
QUOTE (muntahunta @ Apr 17 2008, 11:17 AM) *
my turn for a rant now...

...what is it with people who have been here for a long time posting titles to posts that make people think their leaving GMC or doing something EXTREMLY out of character but when you go in and read the post their voicing a really good fact and not leaving GMC.

glad to see your not leaving biggrin.gif

I think the *insert flashing lights here* and *insert dancing girls here* showed that it wasn't going to be about leaving lol and it was about making a big deal about leaving with fireworks and a big sing song round the fire biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
muntahunta
Apr 17 2008, 11:26 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 17 2008, 11:19 AM) *
I think the *insert flashing lights here* and *insert dancing girls here* showed that it wasn't going to be about leaving lol and it was about making a big deal about leaving with fireworks and a big sing song round the fire biggrin.gif

hahaha, aslong as the song is metallica fade to black tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Effects:
Recording:
Cubase SX3

My Bands Myspace
Act Of Silence

Songs:

So Far Away
Down
Break The Cycle
Never Again (Cover)
Crash
Wake Me

More Acoustic Songs:

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Apr 17 2008, 04:12 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Apr 17 2008, 01:37 AM) *
I just bought new shoes,gonna announce it. laugh.gif

Hahaha, we need a full report about your shoes Muris, electric or acoustic? What pickups? How fast can you walk in them? wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 17 2008, 04:15 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 17 2008, 03:34 PM) *

Brain test for what?

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 17 2008, 04:24 PM
QUOTE (Vinod Saranga @ Apr 17 2008, 04:15 PM) *
Brain test for what?

Anything that is causing pressure in my head as I have been having bad headaches frequently and throbbing eyes. sad.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 17 2008, 04:26 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Apr 17 2008, 01:37 AM) *
I just bought new shoes,gonna announce it. laugh.gif

Oh please Muris, reconsider!
Your old shoes are just great, you need to put something from your side, work hard on them, and you'll realize they are great shoes, we all love those shoes! Dont let them go! Please, oh please!
What if your guitar-superhero powers are somewhere deep within those old shoes? Yo might have to start all over again, learning the pentatonic and Em chord!!
How sad that would be! Muris asking "what's caged" and "what is a root note?" around the theory forum!

Oh wait, that's not what you wanted to hear, was it? laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edit: Side note, serious now, good luck with those tests O.C.

This post has been edited by Fran: Apr 17 2008, 04:28 PM

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Canis
Apr 17 2008, 04:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
Omg that's so creepy.. I just bought new shoes as well biggrin.gif
Anyway, I agree with OrganisedConfusion. If you haven't contributed, no one will notice you're gone.
I know I don't even have 100 posts yet, but I'm planning on staying a long time and build it up =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 17 2008, 04:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Apr 17 2008, 05:12 PM) *
Hahaha, we need a full report about your shoes Muris, electric or acoustic? What pickups? How fast can you walk in them? wink.gif

Electric of course...floyd rose shoes. laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 17 2008, 04:47 PM
QUOTE (Canis @ Apr 17 2008, 04:46 PM) *
Omg that's so creepy.. I just bought new shoes as well biggrin.gif
Anyway, I agree with OrganisedConfusion. If you haven't contributed, no one will notice you're gone.
I know I don't even have 100 posts yet, but I'm planning on staying a long time and build it up =)

Cool. This is a great place to hang out smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Canis
Apr 17 2008, 04:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 17 2008, 05:47 PM) *
Cool. This is a great place to hang out smile.gif

Yeah, I'm kinda addicted as well, soeh..... I can't leave tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pi38
Apr 17 2008, 04:52 PM
QUOTE (Canis @ Apr 17 2008, 11:46 AM) *

Same here.

+Quote Post
muntahunta
Apr 17 2008, 04:55 PM
Learning Roadie
make sure you tune you shoes properly before you start practicing though muris, and have you got scalloped heels?

--------------------
Guitars:
Effects:
Recording:
Cubase SX3

My Bands Myspace
Act Of Silence

Songs:

So Far Away
Down
Break The Cycle
Never Again (Cover)
Crash
Wake Me

More Acoustic Songs:

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 17 2008, 04:56 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 17 2008, 09:24 PM) *
Anything that is causing pressure in my head as I have been having bad headaches frequently and throbbing eyes. sad.gif

Did they take CSF?

--------------------

+Quote Post
at lights end
Apr 17 2008, 04:57 PM
im sticking with my old shoes.
threads about leaving are a bit of a waste of forum space.

Oh please Muris, reconsider!
Your old shoes are just great, you need to put something from your side, work hard on them, and you'll realize they are great shoes, we all love those shoes! Dont let them go! Please, oh please!
What if your guitar-superhero powers are somewhere deep within those old shoes? Yo might have to start all over again, learning the pentatonic and Em chord!!
How sad that would be! Muris asking "what's caged" and "what is a root note?" around the theory forum!

laugh.gif think about the old shoes muris! are you just going to abandon them!? what did their poor little soles ever do to you? you cruel person. i hope your string snaps. biggrin.gif

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:11 PM