Voices And Singing
jammer91
Nov 4 2007, 02:51 AM
GMC:er
My voice is really messed up. Its like really deep and lacks sharpness (sounds drunk most of the time even though i never drink). Two years ago my voice was never like this (think its puberty, but still). Why is the voice inside my head different from what i speak? How can i fix my voice or singing voice?

I really want to make a difference in my voice and how do i acheive that (is it really possible)?

My band vocalist says im not speaking or singing from my chest instead im speaking from my throat (can that be the main reason my voice sounds deep and messed)?

Thanks Luciana

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Nov 4 2007, 06:19 AM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (jammer91 @ Nov 4 2007, 02:51 AM) *
My voice is really messed up. Its like really deep and lacks sharpness (sounds drunk most of the time even though i never drink). Two years ago my voice was never like this (think its puberty, but still). Why is the voice inside my head different from what i speak? How can i fix my voice or singing voice?

I really want to make a difference in my voice and how do i acheive that (is it really possible)?

My band vocalist says im not speaking or singing from my chest instead im speaking from my throat (can that be the main reason my voice sounds deep and messed)?

Thanks Luciana

Hi Jammer91: smile.gif

Well, for answer you, I need to hear you. Maybe you are using wrong your voice when you speak or sing, If you are using it wrong you have to see a doctor cause you could be forcing your vocal cords, or maybe your voice it's ok, but I need to hear you first. Don't be alarmed, let me check firs ok?

What do you do: First- I need that you record you talking... try a presentation of yourself. 3 or 4 sentences-
second- I need you singing... record an easy song and post it here. Remind that I need to hear you clearly, so think about the song you choose.
third- If you have a band, please, tell me how many hours you rehearse or sing alone, at what time, thing that help me to know if you are over used your voice.

and we'll see---

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:08 PM