3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Hey All!
DewLondon
Aug 30 2007, 12:57 AM
GMC:er
Wey Hey i finally found the ladies forum! ha.. thanks rokchik! how is everyone today? gosh dont we need more women here, there doesnt seem to be many of us sad.gif. in fact just thinking about it, ive never actually personally met another girl that plays guitar.. strange.
Well im Dew, im 18 and from london ive been playign a few years and a few months ago i joined GMC.. and my gosh i have improved so much! it has really inspired me to take it seriously, so id like to say a big thank you to all the Gmc staff who do such a great job and for all the time they put into helping the members smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 30 2007, 12:59 AM
Welcome smile.gif

QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 29 2007, 11:57 PM) *
gosh dont we need more women here, there doesnt seem to be many of us sad.gif

I'm sure there are more that just arent posting, but it seems that its more women showing up smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Robin: Aug 30 2007, 01:01 AM

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 30 2007, 01:19 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome Dew, its great to have you here and posting smile.gif

Now we have 2 ladies, lets hope we can encourage more to start posting, its a great way of learning stuff!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 30 2007, 01:38 AM
Instructor
Cool! Another girl sneaked out of the hideout!! biggrin.gif Welcome Dew!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Aug 30 2007, 01:45 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 29 2007, 08:57 PM) *
Wey Hey i finally found the ladies forum! ha.. thanks rokchik! how is everyone today? gosh dont we need more women here, there doesnt seem to be many of us sad.gif. in fact just thinking about it, ive never actually personally met another girl that plays guitar.. strange.
Well im Dew, im 18 and from london ive been playign a few years and a few months ago i joined GMC.. and my gosh i have improved so much! it has really inspired me to take it seriously, so id like to say a big thank you to all the Gmc staff who do such a great job and for all the time they put into helping the members smile.gif

No problem girl....glad to have ya on board...we can slowly start to take over now laugh.gif just kidding!

Hope you have a great time here at GMC. This place rocks. The lessons are great as you know and this forum is just chalked full of info. Plus don't be afraid to ask stuff....everyone here is very helpful. Check out the chat if you get the chance...it's pretty fun and you really get to know people. Plus the instructors are on from time to time and they are really great about answering questions. hope to chat with ya some more and we'll see ya around the forum.

rok

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 30 2007, 01:50 AM
welcome smile.gif
Hope you like it here.Maybe see ya in chat sometime.

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
DewLondon
Aug 30 2007, 01:57 AM
Aww thanks all! god now ive started posting i wont stop.. something else to add to the guitar addiction!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 30 2007, 01:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (rokchik @ Aug 30 2007, 02:45 AM) *
instructors are on from time to time

Khm khm....some of us are online 24/7 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Aug 30 2007, 01:59 AM
Cool, its good to see some more girls around here!

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
DewLondon
Aug 30 2007, 02:02 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 30 2007, 01:59 AM) *

ohmy.gif how on earth do you get time to do your amazing lessons then?? do you ever sleep?? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
rokchik
Aug 30 2007, 02:06 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 29 2007, 09:59 PM) *

This is true Pavel....I'm sorry if I offended. sad.gif biggrin.gif

Please forgive me and don't deny me the milk and cookies........

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 30 2007, 02:07 AM
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 30 2007, 12:57 AM) *
Aww thanks all! god now ive started posting i wont stop.. something else to add to the guitar addiction!

Addiction + Boredom is not good biggrin.gif I'm at GMC all day haha. Even when I play guitar biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 30 2007, 02:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 30 2007, 03:02 AM) *
ohmy.gif how on earth do you get time to do your amazing lessons then?? do you ever sleep?? tongue.gif

Hahahahaha it's just i refresh the forum every 15 minutes so basically you get your answer 15 minutes after you asked it - at most! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

@Rockchik: don't worry - you'll have your milk and cookies!! And Ibanez biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 30 2007, 02:27 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 29 2007, 09:19 PM) *
@Rockchik: don't worry - you'll have your milk and cookies!! And Ibanez biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

But you have to embrace the Dark Side first ...

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Aug 30 2007, 02:27 AM
Instructor
Welcome Dew, great to have you here!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 30 2007, 02:37 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Welcome!

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 30 2007, 02:19 AM) *
Now we have 2 ladies, lets hope we can encourage more to start posting, its a great way of learning stuff!

With Maria we have 3

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 30 2007, 03:03 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 29 2007, 09:37 PM) *
Welcome!
With Maria we have 3

Well if we're counting staff, you missed out Luciana - thats 4 smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 30 2007, 03:06 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 30 2007, 02:03 AM) *
Well if we're counting staff, you missed out Luciana - thats 4 smile.gif

Including Anna and Lucifer. They havent been posting in a while though.

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Aug 30 2007, 03:16 AM
Welcome Dew! Get ready to learn more than you can imagine.

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
DewLondon
Aug 30 2007, 03:20 AM
Thank you so Much for all of your welcomes! .. so is there only 6 of us girls here at gmc? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:37 PM