56 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
The Complaint Thread
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 9 2007, 11:14 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Assuming that the two posts before Pavel's above were about the 'I'm Winning thread' elsewhere - not something to get in to a flame war about either guys wink.gif

Cheers,
Tony

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 10 2007, 01:02 PM
GMC:er
I'm at work. Thats my only complaint for now.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 10 2007, 01:04 PM
Lets go fishing!
I have a heavy cold on its way and I feel like i should be in bed sad.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 10 2007, 01:05 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Dec 10 2007, 12:02 PM) *
I'm at work. Thats my only complaint for now.

+1 on that!

That complaint for me starts at 7 in the morning till 5 at night mon - Fri mad.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 10 2007, 01:14 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 10 2007, 12:05 PM) *
+1 on that!

That complaint for me starts at 7 in the morning till 5 at night mon - Fri mad.gif

No truer words were spoken that that of Beavis and Butthead then they said "Work sucks" laugh.gif wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 10 2007, 01:21 PM
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 10 2007, 12:05 PM) *
+1 on that!

Thats nasty mate! sad.gif

I'm supposed to be designing a website for a company, but instead I'm procrastinating on here!

This post has been edited by David.C.Bond: Dec 10 2007, 01:21 PM

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 10 2007, 01:23 PM
Get to da Chopper!
My complaint is- class starts in 30 seconds,

<groan>

Maths mad.gif

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 10 2007, 03:33 PM
I now have a headache aswell! So I'm at work, and I have a headache.
There's my complaints.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 10 2007, 03:39 PM
Ugh! It's so dark here!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 10 2007, 03:53 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Dec 10 2007, 06:39 AM) *
Ugh! It's so dark here!!

Thats a unique complaint laugh.gif

Mine for now....Class ends in a few seconds....so no computer sad.gif

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 10 2007, 05:32 PM
RSI, trying not to use left hand, not good...

This is my arm, and my muscles tongue.gif, uncomfort in the red areas...

not nice. sad.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 10 2007, 05:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
Im too ill to spend more than a couple hours practing today which means no Sweep picking for me today sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 10 2007, 05:35 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 10 2007, 03:53 PM) *
Thats a unique complaint laugh.gif

There's only like 6 hours of daylight here nowadays, so I think that warrants a complaint. mellow.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 10 2007, 05:37 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Dec 10 2007, 04:35 PM) *
There's only like 6 hours of daylight here nowadays, so I think that warrants a complaint. mellow.gif

Yeah were in that part of the world! We have a bit more in England but not much ! sad.gif

On the bright side its nearly the shortest day so it will seen be brighter ! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 10 2007, 05:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 9 2007, 11:14 PM) *
Assuming that the two posts before Pavel's above were about the 'I'm Winning thread' elsewhere - not something to get in to a flame war about either guys wink.gif

Cheers,
Tony

Ah thanks for the tip biggrin.gif biggrin.gif The guy just missed the topic for the post laugh.gif laugh.gif

@Mattacuk: How can you skip sweeping?? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 10 2007, 06:00 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 10 2007, 04:58 PM) *
Ah thanks for the tip biggrin.gif biggrin.gif The guy just missed the topic for the post laugh.gif laugh.gif

@Mattacuk: How can you skip sweeping?? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

I know man... I just need my bed more ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 10 2007, 06:02 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 9 2007, 05:11 PM) *
I didn't understand that comment anyway biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Feel sorry for you Uncreator! That is just TOOO BAAAD!

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 10 2007, 06:03 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
yep Pavel smile.gif - my mod comment definitely wasn't aimed at you but the two immediately prior to yours mate - you just posted before I could get mine in mate laugh.gif . You have the advantage of all those hours of shredding so can type faster then me smile.gif . Anyway glad it helped explain what one of those posts meant though cool.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 10 2007, 06:15 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 10 2007, 12:03 PM) *
yep Pavel smile.gif - my mod comment definitely wasn't aimed at you but the two immediately prior to yours mate - you just posted before I could get mine in mate laugh.gif . You have the advantage of all those hours of shredding so can type faster then me smile.gif . Anyway glad it helped explain what one of those posts meant though cool.gif .

I wasn't trying to turn this into a flame war Tony. That kid just started saying he wants to get Chuck Norris to kill everyone who said something about him. laugh.gif I mean come on how childish can you get. laugh.gif Anyways, sorry about that.

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 10 2007, 06:17 PM
Thought I might bring some positivity to the thread - only 40 mins until I finish work!

My complaint is that I'm still at work.

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:53 AM