My Techno Song Used In Zbrush Vid
Todd Simpson
Mar 24 2013, 05:30 AM
GMC:er
The Techno track I shared with you guys a while back is being used in a video by my Artist pal John Mahoney. It works well with the content smile.gif Check it out.

Here is the direct link.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151363672418295

I don't do tons of this type of music so it was a bit of a stretch for me. What do you guys write to stretch yourselves?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 24 2013, 05:31 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Dieterle
Mar 24 2013, 09:42 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yes , Todd it really does smile.gif !

Cool movements and body metamorphose perfect to the music rhythm !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 24 2013, 07:17 PM
Instructor
The vid is a bit creepy, but interesting in the same time biggrin.gif About the music - told you it'd be great from the very beginning wink.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 24 2013, 11:01 PM
GMC:er
Thanks for checking it out smile.gif You were spot on on the music! I must admit I was initially concerned it might come out wrong. It worked out really well smile.gif Very interesting to dive in to music that is outside ones normal output.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 24 2013, 02:17 PM) *
The vid is a bit creepy, but interesting in the same time biggrin.gif About the music - told you it'd be great from the very beginning wink.gif

Thanks smile.gif It was really fun to work on. Looking forward to more!!

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Mar 24 2013, 04:42 AM) *
Yes , Todd it really does smile.gif !

Cool movements and body metamorphose perfect to the music rhythm !

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:36 PM