24 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?, THE PICTURE THREAD!
Hemlok
Aug 25 2007, 05:45 PM
GMC:er
Me sitting at my desk, drinking Amsterdam Mariner $28 a carton biggrin.gif
Attached Image

Barbera wub.gif My lovely Gibson Les Paul
Attached Image

My Jackson Warrior the spiky beast guitar. smile.gif
Attached Image

And just for good measure, a pic of me dressed up for a game of lawn bowls. I took home 2 bottles of wine for best dressed smile.gif Oh and this picture has been edited slightly I think it looks cool.
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Aug 25 2007, 06:15 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
timono
Aug 25 2007, 06:29 PM
wanted to upload an photo of me but i don't know how to resize it so it was way too big

please help me out

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 25 2007, 06:31 PM
http://www.imageshack.us

When you upload you can select a resize, anything under 600x800 should be good

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Aug 25 2007, 06:38 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
timono
Aug 25 2007, 06:43 PM
well thanks for the help

here is the photo of me with my old guitar (gibsan look-a-like)

Attached Image

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 25 2007, 06:53 PM
GMC Founder
Hehe this is awesome - really nice to be able to connect usernames with real life pictures.

Oh and I am not going to upload mine, you have already seen way to much of me! biggrin.gif (And I don't have any pets!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 25 2007, 07:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Aug 25 2007, 05:17 PM) *
and at the same bar a year later (few weeks ago, it was a good bar!!) doing my party trick...

laugh.gif smile.gif huh.gif blink.gif smile.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 25 2007, 07:48 PM
He must be one of very few who are able to do that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Iluha
Aug 25 2007, 07:48 PM
Deeproots that was just.... *bursts into tears*, god that's insane. Take a video of yourself doing it!

This post has been edited by Iluha: Aug 25 2007, 07:48 PM

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 25 2007, 08:15 PM
QUOTE (Dansol @ Aug 25 2007, 09:42 AM) *
And a couple of action shots ..........

COOL!

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Aug 25 2007, 10:48 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 25 2007, 11:22 AM) *
Ha ha I think I get that joke tongue.gif

Oops.

QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 25 2007, 01:20 PM) *
I'm left handed and I have been my whole life, but playing guitar right handed isn't really a problem for me. It probably won't be if you start young smile.gif

I'm left handed too. I don't play left handed though. Some things just don't work for me left handed and guitar's one of them. That's probably a good thing...looks like shopping for lefty guitars is a pain. I know that it was a pain dealing with lefty scissors in school.

This post has been edited by Scott Gentzen: Aug 25 2007, 10:56 PM

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Aug 25 2007, 11:00 PM
Here's me. Orlando, Florida, Jan 2006. I spend a lot more time on the backside of a camera than in front.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Slammer
Aug 25 2007, 11:01 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 25 2007, 12:07 AM) *
Lol no problem smile.gif It was kinda slammers idea to make the thread so I basically only get half the credit for making it smile.gif

Yeah, I think up ideas for threads, and I talk ESJ into making them tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif cool.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 25 2007, 11:07 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 25 2007, 03:15 PM) *
COOL!

Yay! Cool Avatar Robin smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 25 2007, 11:28 PM
Get to da Chopper!
LOL @ everyone! i didn't know i was such a freak!! laugh.gif . This was when i was in holland and it was on a 0.5 liter plastic cup. i have a few pint glasses (glass.. so i'll have to be careful there) so i'll try get a video lol. (but the real challenge is in 0.5 liter cups like the pic hehe)

BTW it hurt like hell for about half an hour afterwards...

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Aug 26 2007, 12:21 AM
Grr... I wanna upload some of mine but their HUGE!

--------------------
RIP Dimebag-Heroes never die.

Xbox Live- ThePsYkoNXTdoor

13 on the field... 4-20 off the field.

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Aug 26 2007, 12:31 AM
how can u edit the size of a pic that is on your computer... but is a read-only file?

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 26 2007, 12:51 AM
QUOTE (XxLeviathanxX @ Aug 25 2007, 07:31 PM) *
how can u edit the size of a pic that is on your computer... but is a read-only file?

There plenty of websites that you can resize your pictures for free and even some have been mentioned in this post. were's one i use www.shrinkpictures.com .All you have to do is scroll down then there will be a section that says browse,click it and it will let you search through your computer for pictures you want to shrink (one at a time).After you pick the pickure you want just go down to finish,you dont have to mess with the pixels and size as it is already set to display good size.There after you click to do it you will get a finished product,right click the picture with your mouse and select save as.Type what ever you want to save picture as then all you have to do is upload it on here its ready to go smile.gif Hope that helped and while were at it how do you get those video type pics that you have posted???/

shredmandan

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Aug 26 2007, 12:54 AM
thx bro. By the way, that video type pic i posted was "inapropriate" and had to be changed. But i just googled "pwned" and saw it, and posted it as my signature. Nothing special lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Aug 26 2007, 01:12 AM
Okay, I figured it out. Anyway, here are 2 pics of me, one playing lacrosse and the other I'm playing my guitar before I left for football practice(explains the clothes)
Attached Image

Attached Image

I saw that Eat-Sleep-and-Jam said people could post pics of where they live so i just took this pic about 5 minutes ago, from where I'm sitting

Attached Image

This post has been edited by XxLeviathanxX: Aug 26 2007, 01:28 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 26 2007, 01:16 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 25 2007, 10:07 PM) *
Yay! Cool Avatar Robin smile.gif

Haha thank you! I thought so aswell xD

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:04 PM