Trying To Put A New Album Together, Mastering done
ItSME3
Jun 9 2013, 12:42 PM
GMC:er
I finally got my new album together. I recently posted a song already. Most of the songs a more pop with a indie touch and a lot of electronics. However there is always some guitar included.

here is one more song. When I got everything up I will post a free download link here.

check it out

Alone in Boston-Take a walk-Maybe

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ItSME3: Jun 9 2013, 12:44 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2013, 03:03 PM
Instructor
Hey man - I dig your songs! I liked 'Shine on me' very much so far, but I have only started listening to each one smile.gif I think you will definitely like this guy:

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 9 2013, 03:10 PM
Instructor
Nice sample mate! You create some original tones and mood. I like this as a music not considered from the guitarist side but just a traditional listener - it's piece of very good work. Congratulations on Your ideas! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 10 2013, 03:19 AM
Instructor
Hi mate, thanks for sharing your music. I'm know listening to the first track while I check the forum. I like the atmospheres, your melodies and how the song evolves in a very emotive way. Good job!! smile.gif

PS: Also very creative solo.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Jun 10 2013, 09:49 AM
GMC:er
Thanks very much for listening and the kind words. smile.gif

I just try to convey emotions rather than pushing anything from a "guitar player" thing. I am really not much of a player or singer but I try to be a songwriter with an own and somewhat unique sound. So I use everything I have lying around at home and integrate it somehow. However I joined a jazz band recently and that means I work on my guitar playing too smile.gif

The guitar noise on "nations fall" is a ring thing form EHX. I totally love ringmodulator sounds.

@ Cosmin: Yoav is really cool live. He uses his looper in a very creative way. I have seen him live some years ago and also bought his debut album back then. He just released a new one.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2013, 08:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ItSME3 @ Jun 10 2013, 08:49 AM) *
@ Cosmin: Yoav is really cool live. He uses his looper in a very creative way. I have seen him live some years ago and also bought his debut album back then. He just released a new one.

I've seen him in 2011 too biggrin.gif He is half Romanian by father laugh.gif Thing is... we were 20 guys at the gig - I felt a bit sorry for him having to perform in front of such a small audience, but quickly got lost in the music and the mind numbing number of pedals he has. He performs barefoot so he can tweak knobs with his toes while playing! Amazing biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:16 PM