Problems With Some Of The Videos
fkalich
Mar 2 2007, 04:03 AM
GMC:er
Specifically, the Flash Videos in lessons 2, 3, and 4 of tapping. There might be others, not sure. But those are the ones I have noticed so far as having problems for me. They quit playing in the middle of the video, always at the same time. I use Firefox, Flash 9. Settings allow 10MB from GMC so that would not be a problem. I have tested this both on a computer running Evilsoft XP, with Firefox, and on a Linux server (also with Firefox) and have the same behavior on both. I believe lesson 2 of tapping locks up at time 5min 26sec. The others at different times.

Anybody else have this problem? Have not tested it on IE, just Firefox. The other Flash Videos work fine, it is just those 3 tapping lessons that screw up on me (at least so far).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by fkalich: Mar 2 2007, 04:06 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 2 2007, 08:30 AM
GMC Founder
Hey Fkalich,

The videos don't interrupt, it's just that the scroller of the older videos doesn't always work the way it should. I am really looking forward to getting rid of the old video player!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Mar 2 2007, 02:25 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 2 2007, 08:30 AM) *
Hey Fkalich,

The videos don't interrupt, it's just that the scroller of the older videos doesn't always work the way it should. I am really looking forward to getting rid of the old video player!

Thanks for response.

I know what you are talking about with the scroll controls. This is different. The Flash Video actually freezes on those three tapping videos, about half way through play. I Would like to watch them. I will try to figure this out myself, and will get back to you with more specifics.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 2 2007, 02:42 PM
GMC Founder
I have tried it with number 1 and 4, and the video ends as it should even though the scroller isn't at the end. There might be a glitch consisting of 1-2 seconds in the end which might get cut. (Once again this is an annoying problem with our current player).

But the whole video is there. Let me know what happens. smile.gif

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Mar 2 2007, 03:08 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 2 2007, 02:42 PM) *
I have tried it with number 1 and 4, and the video ends as it should even though the scroller isn't at the end. There might be a glitch consisting of 1-2 seconds in the end which might get cut. (Once again this is an annoying problem with our current player).

But the whole video is there. Let me know what happens. smile.gif

Kris

Yeah, I was just about to get back to you. As an example, on lesson 2, you are just doing the Chinese thing, you laugh, and then it quits, even though the scroll bar shows itself to be in the middle. But I am now thinking that it continues from there with the second video on that page, it is just the position of the scroll bar that is misleading. Correct?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 2 2007, 03:58 PM
GMC Founder
Yes I think so!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:11 PM