I DONT KNOW ANY CHORDS WHERE DO I START
satty
Sep 15 2006, 01:39 AM
GMC:er
hi there im new to this site but im stuck i dont know any chords - i can just about do a bit of the "sweet child o'mine" intro but dont know if my fingers are right and it dont sound as good as slash.

please help on where to start from

p.s. i know a guitar teacher who has written down some chords but i dont know which way to strum and also how its suppost to sound.

kris i need your help or any body els on this site. any help would be great.

thank you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
SLASH IS GOD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Disobedience
Sep 16 2006, 10:35 PM
I'm at work right now but I'll write out some of the main chords for you so you can see them, and I'll record them for you so you can hear what they should sound like.

Don't worry...we all go through the same thing when starting to learn to play guitar. Stick with it and it will all come together for you!

I'll try to get this done for you by Monday.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out this band: Disobedience Official Site.

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
Sep 18 2006, 01:22 PM
Hi Mate,

try this site for chords http://chordfind.com/

find the chord you need to learn and it shows you the finger positions notes etc. It also has a Midi feature so it will play the chord for you so you know what it sounds like .

hope it helps

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:22 PM